LOLA Super Plus Compact Applicator Tampon

LOLA Super Plus Compact Applicator Tampon

16/04/2020
Not impressed
I was excited to try LOLA Super Plus Compact Applicator Tampon's, however I was disappointed. I will start by saying that they did absorb well, which was a good thing. However, the string attached was no where near long enough. It sent me into a panic on numerous occasions when I could not find it. The other thing I was not happy with was the applicator used to insert the tampon comes apart very easily. When you are preparing to insert it, the applicator doesn't stay together well. It doesn't really click into place, which makes it more difficult. Like I said, they do absorb well, but I would most likely not purchase this specific product mainly due to the string playing disappearing acts.
11/04/2020
applicator problems
one thing I like about the Lola tampons was their minimalist packaging, it is clean, sleek, and modern. although the tampon itself was maybe a little more absorbent than my regular brand the applicators posed to be problematic. it's a pocket sized with i tried to pull it out to make a regular size, even after I knew it kept doing it it would fall apart and had to reassemble them 75% of the time.
09/04/2020
great
They are super absorbent and the packaging is stylish doesn't look like a tampon packaging
09/04/2020
Great organic tampons
These are great tampons. They work great for heavy flows and are comfortable to wear. They are 100% organic cotton and fragrance and dye free.
06/04/2020
Love love love
Absolutely loved these tampons and there natural ingredients
06/04/2020
Pleasantly surprised
I expected the tampon to be unpleasant to use because it was all natural but it wasn’t at all. Pleasantly surprised:)
01/04/2020
Works wonderfully!
I bleed heavily on my periods and these tampons made with 100% organic cotton worked well at keeping me dry during my period. I did not experience any leakage while wearing them and the applicator was gentle and easy to use. Definitely will be purchasing for my next period.
31/03/2020
Great tampons
I loved how they were compact. They worked really good! It was nice knowing I was putting something organic in my body.
30/03/2020
It’s just okay
Hard to use. Couldn’t get it to be in the proper place.
27/03/2020
New Brand of Tampons
Trueful I didn't find anything special about these tampons vs. any other organic tampons. They worked great. They were easy to use and didn't hurt. My only complaint is they don't came in the next size up from super plus and that is were the bigger brand names have them beat. If they would make them in the next size up I would definitely switch brands.
26/03/2020
No assistance needed!
First, I really appreciated the compact size of the tampon, it’s so much more discreet than the tampons I’m used to secretly moving about with. Second, the absorbency is in a class all its own! My usual tampon has to be worn with a pad during the first two days of my period to catch any leakage. The LOLA tampons are super absorbent and they needed no assistance. Lastly, I felt healthier knowing exactly what my tampons are made from and how natural they are.
25/03/2020
My new best monthly friend.
I absolutely loved these. They are absorbent and did their job efficiently. I loved that I could put one in my pocket or mini purse and it fit. I could put one in my hand and carry it to the bathroom without anyone seeing. It is very discreet and it was always one of my pet peeves that when I was on my time of the month at work, I would have to slide a tampon up my sweater sleeve to carry it to the bathroom as our whole office shared a bathroom. This makes things much easier for me to just have it in my palm and it is discreet. I really liked everything about this and knowing there are no chemicals in it, is just the icing on the cake for me.
25/03/2020
Great product! Will definitely purchase this product
Best Tampon Around
These are amazing tampons. i have long heavy flows, and i didn’t have one issue with bleeding on my undies. They absorb the blood and hold it in there! By far the best tampons i’ve ever tried. I recommend these tampons for everyone, but especially for the women with heavy flows. It’s a life changer!
No Leak Protection.
They didn’t offer leak protection and the applicator doesn’t assemble correctly.