LOLA Ultra Thin Liners

LOLA Ultra Thin Liners

14/04/2020
Very good quality
They are good and thin and comfortable to put on. They stay dry
09/04/2020
Great Product!!!
I really love these products. The price is unbeatable for me. I love the convenience of never having to shop for tampons ever again. Usually I am a brick and mortar person, so I was skeptical, but there’s absolutely no reason not to trust the service. The product, amazing. I never experience leakage. I’ve been using LOLA for almost three years now. Never has a string broke, a pad gotten out of place, or a leak. I love that I am able to customize my order. Sometimes I do not need as much of a certain product because periods are unpredictable haha. Basically stop buying regular tampons in stores. They’re made with bleach and also harmful chemicals. You do not know what is going into them. Ever since I switched, I experience less cramping and fewer yeast infections. Pure cotton, without additives, is the only thing that agrees with my delicate areas. Thank you so much for being an awesome company!
06/04/2020
Organic liners with reasonable price.
I liked these organic liners because they seem really hypoallergenic. I don't get irritated with these but I think they are a little small. The fact they are small, I don't think they absorb really well. They begin to leak if I don't change them often. For a pantyliner these liners need to have better absorbency. The wrapper is not very good either. Overall I think these are a great natural option to avoid skin irritation and comfort.
01/04/2020
Sneaky security
Seemed to provide great protection while remaining discreet
28/03/2020
Clean and Fresh
I really like the feel and texture of these liners. They are absorbant without being uncomfortable. They keep me feeling clean and fresh.
26/03/2020
More than met my expectations
The liners are the perfect length and very absorbent I would definitely purchase them in the future
26/03/2020
Comfortable but effective
They are really comfortable and soft and its like you aren’t wearing one at all. They are thin and discreet but can absorb a lot. They are good for everyday use if needed. I will continue to buy more.
Amazing!
I love these ultra thin liners. You can hardly even tell you’re wearing one!!
25/03/2020
discreet at keeping it neat
LOLA ultra thin liners are thin and discreet along with comfortable. They provide that perfect amount of everyday protection when you're anticipating your "time of the month" to arrive!
Wow U love It
I like it Wow I love it Wow I love it Wow Jesus I love ir
22/03/2020
I like them
These liners were very soft and very comfortable. They stick to the underwear as they should and didn’t wrinkle up. It made me feel dry and fresh. I was very impressed by Lola and will definitely be buying them again.
19/03/2020
Lola ultra thin liners
My overall review on the Lola ultrathin liners is that they’re really comfortable and I believe that they are better than always fit what I usually buy and I will now be switching over to Lola.
18/03/2020
I think this product is great I can barely feel its there and works really well
17/03/2020
Leakage Is Saved With This Product
I use liner in my everyday life to keep from leaking on my pretty panties. I used these and they did the job perfectly. They are great at catching a little bit of leakage I experience daily. I would definitely recommend this product.
17/03/2020
I love these liners. They are super thin and extremely comfortable. I can’t even feel them when I have them on.