4.8 5 0 15 15 Open your eyes to Bambi Eye Waterproof Mascara from L'Oreal Paris and experience instant eye-opening volume plus elongated lashes. Bambi Mascara's Wide-Eyed Brush fits eye shape to coat every lash, with a mix of long and short bristles for lash by lash separation and definition. Its black velvety waterproof formula goes on easily and evenly for smooth, elongated lashes.

Waterproof For Sure
This is a great mascara. Goes on nice lasts all day! It is truly waterproof so you will need a really good makeup remover to get this off at the end of the day. no complaints here just nice long lashes!
Loreal water proof mascara
Very good product and especially the applicator making is easier to use also darkens and thickens my eye lashes and making them more defined while making them look longer also because it is water proof I do not have to worry to go outside on a rainy day
Awesome lashes
I am so in love with this mascara! I had been trying a couple of different ones trying to find a new fave. This was the best one I thought. It gave me full, long lashes and no Spider Legs! It didn't get clumpy or make a mess when I removed it. I had even tried one that was supposed to give similar look to falsies and cost me quite a bit. Wish I'd have tried this first and saved my money. This was much better. It's for sure one of my new go tos!
08/12/2019
Lots of Length
This is a great affordable mascara that gives tons of length. Great formula and wand it does not clump. It is long wear lasting and doesn't burn if you rub your eyes or when you remove it which is important to me. Overall, I would I would definitely recommend this product for anyone wanting longer lashes. It has become my daily go to.
07/12/2019
Great mascara
This is a great mascara that is water proof. The bristle in the brush are thing to apply a thick coating on the eye lash without leaving it too pointy . The mascara also does not fall off easily when applied or when rubbing which is great in Lin abounding the mascara black eye.
06/12/2019
Looks great, gives your eyes that bright look. Easy to use.
06/12/2019
Love it!!
I love this mascara! It defines and lengthens my lashes. I did notice that my eyes looked more awake and open, it gives that bigger eyes illusion for sure. Makes your eyes look beautiful. It didn't clump up on my lashes either. I highly recommend trying for sure.
04/12/2019
Really good mascara
It wasn't QUITE as bambi as I'd expected but the tiny spooli helped get every single eye lash. I use it everyday,about 3 coats and you're eyes ARE bambi,super full and thick
03/12/2019
Lovelash**
This product is absolutely amazing and I would definitely recommend you all to try out this mascara once it comes out in stores! I think that this mascara is definitely one of the best ones that I have tried so far and definitely will be worth all the hype, that I am sure it will get!
03/12/2019
No clumps!!
I have problems finding a product that really fills my lashes in. While I don’t have very think lashes I still like them to look longer and fuller. This is the first one I’ve ever tried that does both! Not once did if clump or stuck together. It separated my lashes and made them longer! The brush is really nice and isn’t too long to where I think I’ll poke myself with it. Great product!
02/12/2019
I loved this product. It stays all day and really don’t clump to bad. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because I couldn’t get it all off without almost plucking my eyelashes out. Other wise, I would definitely reccommend
01/12/2019
Bambilicious
I have to say I was really impressed with this loreal Paris *Bambieye mascara. I really liked the chrome tube, no clump or gunk which I really appreciate. It went on smooth and lasted through a cry session like a champion. It's tough getting it all off the eyes, but I guess that's the point, right? I really think this is the last mascara I will ever buy.
12/12/2019
I would like you to tell me the opportunity to try this product
11/12/2019
I would love to try this product , im looking to buy mascara anyway , I thought I try this one first. Please send me a sample . Sherri Leach 34 Annadea rd Brockton , ma 02302 Thank you very much.
10/12/2019
I love everything I have read about this waterproof mascara and am always looking for one better than the ones I regularly use.I would love to try this product out before purchasing it in store.