3.5 5 0 58 58 Tinted self tanning lotion. Streak free, quick dry, and won't rub off. Deep natural tan.
L'Oreal Body Expertise Sublime Bronze

21/12/2018
Sparkly
Love this tanner been using it since highschool used to lather it on and would be orange and patchy now i use a little bit with another moisturizer and it makes me look healthy and glowy and still bronzed.
12/12/2018
Leaves you sparkly:)
Love this it takes awhile to dry better to add moisturizer with it alone it drys out my legs leaves a fake tan smell till you shower off the color gaurd over all its nice when mixed with another lotion and applied carefully can be streaky if you have not exfoliated and can go from bronze to oompa loompa if you over build it lol I was so orange in HS.
09/09/2018
Sublime orange.
I tried to love it. Oh, I tried. But it just didn't work for me. I like the consistency of the lotion, and I don't mind the smell. It applies well if you make sure to rub it in evenly, but I hate the color! I turned burnt orange, and my hands were stained no matter how well I washed them afterwards. I gave up after day five. My skin tone is light with olive undertones for reference.
31/08/2016
I have tried this product. I recommend receive sample in the mail. It does not work on pale skin. It looked horrible on my leg. Thank goodness it was just a test area. Now my sister in law took it from me. Looks great on her skin. But she is way darker than me.
12/05/2016
I have tried this an it left streaks on my legs an arms I followed directions as it said to !.It smelled really good! But the color did develop fast but it does streak!
07/12/2015
I love this self tanner!! I use it all year long to keep a golden glow!! That way I'm not damaging my skin trying to achieve this look with the sun. It really is streak-free & not greasy I love it!
28/09/2015
This product did produce a tan, but it was difficult to keep it from leaving splotches or streaks. After using for a few days and applying in the missed spots, it did look much better. My husband also complained that the smell was a bit strong.
06/09/2015
I would absolutely would love to try this out it would be amazing
03/09/2015
I would absolutely love to try this out I need a tan
02/09/2015
Very minimal color and not true suntan look. The smell lingered and was very unpleasant
02/09/2015
This product works really well. I have used many self tanning products, and this one has a pleasant scent and is streak free. The one downside is it can be a bit pricy if you don't catch it on sale.
01/07/2020
this looks like a really great product!i'd love to try it!for when I go into the hospital.i'll have a nice tan!without going out into the sun.!
24/08/2016
Lo mejor para verse saludable un tan! Me encantaría probarlo ya que nunca he utilizado un tanner artificial. Gracias
10/08/2016
No lo he probado, pero por ser de Loreal debe ser bueno. Espero recibir una muestra.
10/08/2016
soy una persona de piel blanca y se que la marca l'oreal es de muy buena calidad, asi que me encantaria utilizar este poducto para tener un poco de broceando natural