L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal* Rosy Tone Moisturizer

4.6 5 0 225 225 Age Perfect Cell Renewal* Rosy Tone Moisturizer is an intense daily moisturizing cream enhanced with rosy pigments to instantly revive skin’s rosy tone.
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal* Rosy Tone Moisturizer

17/06/2021
Not for me
I purchased this product a while ago to try it out. I did finish the jar but only because I hate wasting things. I did not repurchase this because it just felt to heavy/greasy on me. I didn't like the fragrance either and having pink undertones and then applying pink moisturizer did not help much. Yes, it is moisturizing but not ideal for oily or combo skin like mine.
20/05/2021
Age Younger
I love this product it has so helped my dry skin and in turn seems to make my face feel more supple. I highly recommend
17/05/2021
glowing skin
I loved this cream, It made my skin so soft and had a gentle glow about it. Kept my face moisturized longer too.
17/05/2021
Revitalized
Was very satisfied with this product. My face feels so refreshed and hydrated. I went from having do looking skin to vibrant refreshing younger looking skin.. definitely would recommend this to friends and family...
05/05/2021
Wow
Tried the product and I was satisfied with it. I could see and feel a difference in my face. Loved it
24/04/2021
Excelente producto
Li eh usado Al igual que mi mama, y los cambios son muy visibles en la primera semana, en pieles mas maduras se nota mas el cambio menos expresiones, lo recomiendo ya que vi resultados.
16/04/2021
💦 Hydration 💦
I really liked this cream. I found it to be very moisturizing that lasts quite a while, however, for me it left a slight greasy feeling on my face, like it never fully absorbed. Overall, a good moisturizer.
14/04/2021
Works great
I did the 30 day trial with this product and the results were amazing. It decrease the redness and made my skin even toned and increased the firmness.
14/04/2021
best cream on the market
this cream is a must for my face. i can not run out, so i purchase 2 packages at a time so i will have it at all times to uise my skin is so much better than it used to be.because i use this every day.
02/04/2021
Slight glow
I liked the moisturizer and it did leave a slight glow to the skin. Sometimes I need a heavier moisturizer at times and this isn’t heavy or deep moisturizing. I like it and buy it
01/04/2021
Retired
I've been using this for a while now. Leaves your skin nice and smooth.
31/03/2021
absolutely love the smell
I've been using this moisturizer for about 2 months now, and I love how soft and smooth it makes my face feel. I use it twice a day and I really see a difference on my wrinkles. I love love love the smell of roses. It's a fresh clean rose smell, not like a heavy old lady kinda smell.
28/03/2021
Ok product
Not the most effective product that I have used but not the least effective either. I like the texture of this product and the fast absorption, as well as the price point. I would recommend this for those who don't already have noticeable signs of aging as a possible prevention method.
26/03/2021
Not for me
My skin is normal to oily and this product was too greasy for me. I do not recommend this product unless you have very dry skin. My opinion is that they need to tone down the weight of the product or make it available for different types of skin
23/03/2021
I'm tickled pink...
I liked this product. At first I was worried about the color of the cream looking funny with my olive skin, but it soaks right in and you're not left with those funny looking colored stripes that would look something like a really bad at home self tanning job. The most important reason this cream is a winner for me is that I have very oily skin, so I'm afraid of using products, even products marked oil free but still contain oil in them. I am very picky about what goes on my skin, since anything could turn my oily skin into a major oil slick. This cream did not feel greasy on my skin, but I also used this product very sparingly and with caution instead of using a very generous dollop. When used in a normal manner, this cream has the potential to last awhile.