L’Oreal Paris Summer Belle Beach Bae Face and Body Luminizer

4.7 5 0 37 37 Summer Belle Face and Body Luminizer. This liquid luminizer is hydrating, lightweight, and ultra-bendable for an all-over dewy-bronzed look.
L’Oreal Paris Summer Belle Beach Bae Face and Body Luminizer

02/04/2021
Beautiful
I absolutely love. It leaves the perfect shimmer and goes on very smooth and evenly.im gonna be using this all summer long
09/01/2021
Good summer glow
This has a very nice tinted summer glow and worked nicely with my medium skin tone. It was a little more shimmery than im used too but it still was nice. It went on very smooth and evenly as well.
29/12/2019
Nice for a subtle glow
Very smooth, pretty shimmery glow for a touch of summer color. A little more shimmery than I like, but a pretty, natural color for my light skin tone!
22/11/2019
Long friendship
The Loreal company has long lived up to all expectations! And in all directions! Always using this cosmetics and always happy. This bronzer is also no exception!
20/11/2019
Best
I love how it leaves my skin, the tan is beautiful.
15/08/2019
Glow glow glow
This stuff will make you crazyyyyyyy bronze. I use it on my shoulders and arms and legs and it helps to hide any imperfections and just makes my Legs look flawless. There is some Glitter in there tho so if you don’t like that beware. It also smells incredible.
Summer ready
Such a great glow smelled great too also just loved the look of my skin winner for a summer must have
L'oreal beach bae
I went on a trip and it was a great day to go to the beach and I tried this it was some thing new to me so I was so surprised at how well it worked I told my friends and sister about this 1 it has a nice feel to it and it dose an amazing job I would highly use this one again
This sexy
Omg how can I not have this in my summer bag it leaves my skin so smooth and beautiful it give off a glow that has a hit of shimmer not only does it feels good it smell nice
01/08/2019
Sunkiss
When I use this, my face looks fresh out of the sun and ready to go. no make up needed.
30/07/2019
Not a good bronzer
Took to Florida for a nice beach glow and it was extremely thick to apply and had no bronzing effect hardly at all .
29/07/2019
Great for summer
I put this on in the morning and it gives me a great just back from the beach glow
25/07/2019
Pretty
Leaves a pretty summer glow I like to apply it to my arms and legs
19/07/2019
I love this! It gives you a sun kissed glow and it feels great on your skin and not greasy
17/07/2019
Sunkissed glow!!
I'm addicted to this bronzer!! It gives my skin that sunkissed shimmer~ without having to subject my sensitive skin to the actual sun!!! I'm so happy with this product!!