4.5 5 0 126 126 Never lose your Summer Belle bronze with The Summer Belle Bronze Please! all-over matte bronzer. This ultra-matte bronzer is perfect for extending your summer glow, packed with bendable long-wearing pigments. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits for natural, sun-lit color all year long.
L'Oreal Paris Summer Belle Bronze Please! Bronzer

28/02/2020
This bronzer gives you the perfect shade. Little hint of color just the way its supposed to be. Love wearing it on my occasions. Definitely would recommend it to everyone who uses bronzers.
26/01/2020
Nice bronze!
This is a soft bronzer that leaves beautiful warmth to the face!
20/01/2020
Decent bronzer
This bronzer leaves a nice subtle glow. I use it for my body, not part of my face makeup routine, to give my skin a soft glow and not look as pale during the winter. I don't notice that it become orange like some bronzer's tend to which is good for me having very fair skin.
09/01/2020
Too much
I have tried this bronzer a few years ago. Maybe the formula has changed since then, but I did not Care for the color and it was extremely pigmented.
05/01/2020
Glowing
This bronzer gives that summer glow and leaves your skin feeling Sun kissed.
01/01/2020
Best bronzer
I love this Bronzer , it really gives my skin that sun kissed look , and leaves my skin looking flawless . You all gotta try it .
03/11/2019
My favorite bronzer!
I just love this bronzer. I have some yellow undertones in my skin. I basically have an olive complexion so I need a bronzer that's a bit darker. This shade was perfect for me. I would most definitely recommend others to buy this.
10/10/2019
Summer tan!
I am out in the sun daily but wear sunscreen. So my face is alway quite a bit whiter than my body. Using this bronzer gave me that summer tan without the damage!
03/10/2019
Yes please.
This was a great bronzer. None of that extra glittery sparkle like some of the others I have tried in the past. I love the brand where it's easy to get at any mass merchandiser.
29/09/2019
Sunkissed Glow
The best drug store bronzer I have ever used! Gave a sun kissed glow. My only problem is I the product seemed to wear off extremely fast.
25/09/2019
Bronzer by L'Oreal
I love this product to highlight my cheeks, because I look terrible with pink blush on. This gives me more of a natural look.
20/09/2019
Im a fan for all Loreal products. To include this one. It def gives me added color. My only issue was i had to make sure it didnt cause lines and i had to blend well. But the end look is great!
19/09/2019
I'm so addicted to this bronzer... Love it. It's so pigmented...
14/09/2019
Great summer glow!
I bought this a few weeks ago and am very impressed with the color it gives. It leaves you with a natural glow that’s not overdone.
12/09/2019
Awesome products! Great quality
I love L'Oreal Paris brand! This is something thay I lobe to use when it comes to bronzer! It's very pigmented and it stays put all day! It's so easy to apply and doesn't gets cakey! I love it!