4.5 5 0 131 131 Never lose your Summer Belle bronze with The Summer Belle Bronze Please! all-over matte bronzer. This ultra-matte bronzer is perfect for extending your summer glow, packed with bendable long-wearing pigments. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits for natural, sun-lit color all year long.
L'Oreal Paris Summer Belle Bronze Please! Bronzer

26/01/2020
Nice bronze!
This is a soft bronzer that leaves beautiful warmth to the face!
20/01/2020
Decent bronzer
This bronzer leaves a nice subtle glow. I use it for my body, not part of my face makeup routine, to give my skin a soft glow and not look as pale during the winter. I don't notice that it become orange like some bronzer's tend to which is good for me having very fair skin.
09/01/2020
Too much
I have tried this bronzer a few years ago. Maybe the formula has changed since then, but I did not Care for the color and it was extremely pigmented.
05/01/2020
Glowing
This bronzer gives that summer glow and leaves your skin feeling Sun kissed.
01/01/2020
Best bronzer
I love this Bronzer , it really gives my skin that sun kissed look , and leaves my skin looking flawless . You all gotta try it .
03/11/2019
My favorite bronzer!
I just love this bronzer. I have some yellow undertones in my skin. I basically have an olive complexion so I need a bronzer that's a bit darker. This shade was perfect for me. I would most definitely recommend others to buy this.
10/10/2019
Summer tan!
I am out in the sun daily but wear sunscreen. So my face is alway quite a bit whiter than my body. Using this bronzer gave me that summer tan without the damage!
03/10/2019
Yes please.
This was a great bronzer. None of that extra glittery sparkle like some of the others I have tried in the past. I love the brand where it's easy to get at any mass merchandiser.
29/09/2019
Sunkissed Glow
The best drug store bronzer I have ever used! Gave a sun kissed glow. My only problem is I the product seemed to wear off extremely fast.
25/09/2019
Bronzer by L'Oreal
I love this product to highlight my cheeks, because I look terrible with pink blush on. This gives me more of a natural look.
20/09/2019
Im a fan for all Loreal products. To include this one. It def gives me added color. My only issue was i had to make sure it didnt cause lines and i had to blend well. But the end look is great!
19/09/2019
I'm so addicted to this bronzer... Love it. It's so pigmented...
14/09/2019
Great summer glow!
I bought this a few weeks ago and am very impressed with the color it gives. It leaves you with a natural glow that’s not overdone.
12/09/2019
Awesome products! Great quality
I love L'Oreal Paris brand! This is something thay I lobe to use when it comes to bronzer! It's very pigmented and it stays put all day! It's so easy to apply and doesn't gets cakey! I love it!
09/09/2019
Bronze shinny look
I love it. It makes you shimmer and shine! You won't want to put it down.