4.5 5 0 126 126 Never lose your Summer Belle bronze with The Summer Belle Bronze Please! all-over matte bronzer. This ultra-matte bronzer is perfect for extending your summer glow, packed with bendable long-wearing pigments. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits for natural, sun-lit color all year long.

25/08/2019
Love this product
I have this bronzer in makeup kit. I use it daily and it really stays on all day
23/08/2019
Excelente
Deja un hermoso color y buen cubrimiento de imperfecciones.
22/08/2019
Summer Glow!
I tried L'Oreal Summer Belle Bronzer and I loved the warm, summer glow it gave to my skin. It was the perfect shade to match my skintone and blended in well on top of my foundation and other skincare products. The one thing I didn't like was how glittery it is, but this is my big issue with most bronzers I've tried. It wasn't as shiny as some I've tried, so that's a plus. This bronzer isn't too expensive, and it's easy to find in most stores.
22/08/2019
Bronzer for skin glow
It is very amazing bronze. Affordable prize. The ultra matte bronzer is perfect for extending the summer glow
Little goes a long way
I really like this bronzer. It goes on with one brush. Unlike the others where you have to apply several times to get it to show up. Great quality make up.
Good for CVS buy!
I bought this with a few coupons and its good quality for buying makeup from a convenience store but it was a little too dark on my skin so it didn't look very natural. I recommend if you're tan and in a hurry to get bronzer.
Awesome
Loved the color and it blends very well. I will purchase this again.
So Great!
Great product , easy to apply and your makeup ends up looking so simple yet cute...
20/08/2019
Best tanning
I bought this a month ago and I'm dark and the color stays with you and doesn't wash off.
19/08/2019
Bronzer
Love it. Very easy to find product to look natural. I found the color that blended well. Like the fact it looked natural. I personally don't think improvements need made. Yes I
18/08/2019
Great bronzer
I love this bronzer! Looks amazing on the face, buildable and long lasting. My skin tone is fair so it gives me nice tone to my cheekbones. Also very affordable and smells good. I’d buy it again!
17/08/2019
Bronzer
Overall it was nice and light on my face and neck. Not to heavy of powered/bronzer but I have oily skin that appears minutes after cleansing. This made the bronzer appear even shinier on my skin and it appeared to be blotchy after an hour. Good product just not right for oily skin.
17/08/2019
Good but little pigment
The color is beautiful after a little layering but could use more pigment. I like the color on me but the pigment is the only thing missing in the product. I recommend this to anyone who likes the natural look!
15/08/2019
Loved it!
I really loved this bronzer. It didn't give me that Orange tint that some bronzers do. It was soft and went on smoothly not patchy. I recommend.
15/08/2019
Best Bronzer Ever!
This is my go to bronzer. Perfect for contouring as it provides the right amount of shading. Also us it for that all over sun kissed look. Perfectly blends into skin and last all day!