4.5 5 0 126 126 Never lose your Summer Belle bronze with The Summer Belle Bronze Please! all-over matte bronzer. This ultra-matte bronzer is perfect for extending your summer glow, packed with bendable long-wearing pigments. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits for natural, sun-lit color all year long.
L'Oreal Paris Summer Belle Bronze Please! Bronzer

09/09/2019
Bronze shinny look
I love it. It makes you shimmer and shine! You won't want to put it down.
07/09/2019
Simply enough shine
I as of late got an opportunity to attempt the L'Oreal Bronze Please! item. My skin blunders more on the lighter side so including a touch of shading as a bronzer is amazingly complimenting on me - particularly throughout the mid-year! A smidgen of the item goes far.
30/08/2019
I love it. Definitely one of my favorite bronzers. I will use it forever and would recommend it to anyone women.
27/08/2019
Just enough shimmer
I recently had a chance to try the L'Oreal Bronze Please! product. My skin errs more on the lighter side so adding a bit of color in the form of a bronzer is extremely flattering on me - especially during the summer! A little bit of product goes a long way.
27/08/2019
Perfect product
Perfecto, buen pigmento, se sella perfectamente a la piel y es duradero
26/08/2019
Love
Me encanta el color y la textura es un buen producto
26/08/2019
Love this!
I found a review on this bronzer on youtube, and had to try it! I was very pleased. So buttery and pigmented. Looks great on my tan skin.
25/08/2019
Love this product
I have this bronzer in makeup kit. I use it daily and it really stays on all day
23/08/2019
Excelente
Deja un hermoso color y buen cubrimiento de imperfecciones.
22/08/2019
Summer Glow!
I tried L'Oreal Summer Belle Bronzer and I loved the warm, summer glow it gave to my skin. It was the perfect shade to match my skintone and blended in well on top of my foundation and other skincare products. The one thing I didn't like was how glittery it is, but this is my big issue with most bronzers I've tried. It wasn't as shiny as some I've tried, so that's a plus. This bronzer isn't too expensive, and it's easy to find in most stores.
22/08/2019
Bronzer for skin glow
It is very amazing bronze. Affordable prize. The ultra matte bronzer is perfect for extending the summer glow
Little goes a long way
I really like this bronzer. It goes on with one brush. Unlike the others where you have to apply several times to get it to show up. Great quality make up.
Good for CVS buy!
I bought this with a few coupons and its good quality for buying makeup from a convenience store but it was a little too dark on my skin so it didn't look very natural. I recommend if you're tan and in a hurry to get bronzer.
Awesome
Loved the color and it blends very well. I will purchase this again.
So Great!
Great product , easy to apply and your makeup ends up looking so simple yet cute...