4.5 5 0 121 121 Never lose your Summer Belle bronze with The Summer Belle Bronze Please! all-over matte bronzer. This ultra-matte bronzer is perfect for extending your summer glow, packed with bendable long-wearing pigments. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits for natural, sun-lit color all year long.

Make up
Love using this bronzer, great highlight, stays on.
Suntone
I like the tone this product achieves. It does tend to accentuate lines on the face though.
Good but needs improvement
I've used my friends a few times but everytime, I get so much fall out and at the end of the day it's almost completely gone. I would suggest a second application after about 4 hours.
8/11/2019
Nice product.... Good price!
I liked it. The color was good and lasted all day. The price was also nice 😊. I would recommend this cosmetic product to any one who would like a good product without paying alot of money for.
Amazing bronzer!
By far the best bronzer I’ve ever used! It gives an amazing glow and isn’t too dark like others I’ve tried
Bronzer
This bronzer is great ! It’s smooth and very easy to blend I love this bronzer
Glowy and bronzed
I like the formula of this bronzer. It isn't dry or chalky. I apply using a fluffy brush and it gives a really nice sun kissed look to the skin. It pulls a bit orangey so I wouldn't recommend this for contouring
8/10/2019
Great Bronzer
I thoroughly enjoyed using this product. It blends amazingly, and it also lasts quite a while even for using almost daily. Plus it also has a nice smell to it. I recommend this for being a good drug store bronzer.
8/10/2019
Works well
I think this bronzer gives a really pretty sun kissed glow to my skin. It blends well and looks natural.
8/7/2019
Ingenioso producto
Este producto es asombroso te deja la piel bronceada de tal manera que se ve real y fresca, yo lo recomiendo al 100%
8/7/2019
Its rlly good
I think its well pigmented and it gives a very nice glowy bronzed look as well.
8/6/2019
Summer Fun!
Great bronzer for summer! Good for face, neck and chest! Because it blended well together in all areas. I liked that it fluttered and shined in the 🌞! I would and did recommend this to friends!
8/5/2019
very nice
goes on smooth.. feels good can apply more for the deeper look.. great product for the price.. thanks again loreal
8/4/2019
A little goes a long way
I like this bronzer! It goes on smooth and light and can be built up if you are going for an intense look. Have to take care you are not too heavy-handed with this as a little dusting of it goes a long way and you get a healthy glow for more than 8 hours!
8/3/2019
Great bronzer
I liked using this product very natural and easy buildable for a more intense look. It’s not on the orangey side at all perfect light brown it worked great with my skin tone would recommend 10/10 product is budget friendly and not at does it feel like a cheap product .