4.5 5 0 127 127 Never lose your Summer Belle bronze with The Summer Belle Bronze Please! all-over matte bronzer. This ultra-matte bronzer is perfect for extending your summer glow, packed with bendable long-wearing pigments. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits for natural, sun-lit color all year long.

15/08/2019
Best Bronzer Ever!
This is my go to bronzer. Perfect for contouring as it provides the right amount of shading. Also us it for that all over sun kissed look. Perfectly blends into skin and last all day!
15/08/2019
This stuff is awesome, not shiny or shimmery and not like lotion. Feels more like clay, Mixed with a little lotion, it gave a beautiful perfect even tan....did not come off until shower, and did not make a mess on my clothes. Love it.
14/08/2019
Blends like a dream.
I absolutely love the L'Oreal Paris Summer Belle Bronze Please! Bronzer! This bronzer went on so well. Lend it out gracefully the color works very well with my skin tone. And all at an affordable price
13/08/2019
Summer glow
I loved this bronzer. It gave me the right amount of color, a natural glow. It is long lasting and doesn't rub off, like others. I didn't have to reapply throughout the day. I love it.
13/08/2019
The best so far
I'm a bit behind on times then most but so far this has best bronzer I've tried this far! It's about the 4th one.
Make up
Love using this bronzer, great highlight, stays on.
Suntone
I like the tone this product achieves. It does tend to accentuate lines on the face though.
Good but needs improvement
I've used my friends a few times but everytime, I get so much fall out and at the end of the day it's almost completely gone. I would suggest a second application after about 4 hours.
11/08/2019
Nice product.... Good price!
I liked it. The color was good and lasted all day. The price was also nice 😊. I would recommend this cosmetic product to any one who would like a good product without paying alot of money for.
Amazing bronzer!
By far the best bronzer I’ve ever used! It gives an amazing glow and isn’t too dark like others I’ve tried
Bronzer
This bronzer is great ! It’s smooth and very easy to blend I love this bronzer
Glowy and bronzed
I like the formula of this bronzer. It isn't dry or chalky. I apply using a fluffy brush and it gives a really nice sun kissed look to the skin. It pulls a bit orangey so I wouldn't recommend this for contouring
10/08/2019
Great Bronzer
I thoroughly enjoyed using this product. It blends amazingly, and it also lasts quite a while even for using almost daily. Plus it also has a nice smell to it. I recommend this for being a good drug store bronzer.
10/08/2019
Works well
I think this bronzer gives a really pretty sun kissed glow to my skin. It blends well and looks natural.
07/08/2019
Ingenioso producto
Este producto es asombroso te deja la piel bronceada de tal manera que se ve real y fresca, yo lo recomiendo al 100%