4.5 5 0 130 130 Never lose your Summer Belle bronze with The Summer Belle Bronze Please! all-over matte bronzer. This ultra-matte bronzer is perfect for extending your summer glow, packed with bendable long-wearing pigments. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits for natural, sun-lit color all year long.
L'Oreal Paris Summer Belle Bronze Please! Bronzer

10/08/2019
Great Bronzer
I thoroughly enjoyed using this product. It blends amazingly, and it also lasts quite a while even for using almost daily. Plus it also has a nice smell to it. I recommend this for being a good drug store bronzer.
10/08/2019
Works well
I think this bronzer gives a really pretty sun kissed glow to my skin. It blends well and looks natural.
07/08/2019
Ingenioso producto
Este producto es asombroso te deja la piel bronceada de tal manera que se ve real y fresca, yo lo recomiendo al 100%
07/08/2019
Its rlly good
I think its well pigmented and it gives a very nice glowy bronzed look as well.
06/08/2019
Summer Fun!
Great bronzer for summer! Good for face, neck and chest! Because it blended well together in all areas. I liked that it fluttered and shined in the 🌞! I would and did recommend this to friends!
05/08/2019
very nice
goes on smooth.. feels good can apply more for the deeper look.. great product for the price.. thanks again loreal
04/08/2019
A little goes a long way
I like this bronzer! It goes on smooth and light and can be built up if you are going for an intense look. Have to take care you are not too heavy-handed with this as a little dusting of it goes a long way and you get a healthy glow for more than 8 hours!
03/08/2019
Great bronzer
I liked using this product very natural and easy buildable for a more intense look. It’s not on the orangey side at all perfect light brown it worked great with my skin tone would recommend 10/10 product is budget friendly and not at does it feel like a cheap product .
03/08/2019
l"oreal bronze please
I like the way it looks and feels it is so natural looking and it don't cake up on your face and even in really hot weather it holds up and I like it because I don't have to put it on 2 times a day like most yes it is worth the money this is 1 of the best
02/08/2019
Bronzed Beauty
I initially tried L'Oreal Paris Summer Belle Bronzer as I am Italian and have an olive skin tone so I've never used heavy makeup. I prefer to look as natural as possible as I believe our true beauty is winternal nis internal not external. I lightly bronze my eyes, cheek bones , lower jaw and then blend the neck . I finish my look with eye liner and then lightly dust my eyebrows with a brown eye shadow and BOOM I have my BEAUTY ON. A little bit goes a long way ladies 😊
Love the bronze!!
This bronze gives you an all over glow that looks natural not orange and pastry! I will be buying this again!
Summer
The best affordable bronzer ever, it’s very creamy and pigmented. Definitely worth your money. I like that it’s easy to apply, and very pigmented.
👍
Loved it. Was a bit dark for my complex but made me look sunkissed
31/07/2019
I love how pigmented it is..
This bronzer is pretty cool. Its not that heavy to put on. its pigmented
31/07/2019
A must have in my make up bag
This product is awesome gives you just enough color that you look healthy and sunkissed it stays with you throughout the day reasonably priced and i definitely recommend