4.5 5 0 119 119 Never lose your Summer Belle bronze with The Summer Belle Bronze Please! all-over matte bronzer. This ultra-matte bronzer is perfect for extending your summer glow, packed with bendable long-wearing pigments. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits for natural, sun-lit color all year long.

Love the bronze!!
This bronze gives you an all over glow that looks natural not orange and pastry! I will be buying this again!
Summer
The best affordable bronzer ever, it’s very creamy and pigmented. Definitely worth your money. I like that it’s easy to apply, and very pigmented.
👍
Loved it. Was a bit dark for my complex but made me look sunkissed
7/31/2019
I love how pigmented it is..
This bronzer is pretty cool. Its not that heavy to put on. its pigmented
7/31/2019
A must have in my make up bag
This product is awesome gives you just enough color that you look healthy and sunkissed it stays with you throughout the day reasonably priced and i definitely recommend
This is good product
This is a good bronzer. I would recommend this product.
Amazing product!
Great pigment. Not patchy. Beautiful color and blends beautifully! Love this product and highly recommend.
7/30/2019
A wonderful bronzer for a healthy summer glow!
I'm a sucker for s healthy, sun kissed face. In the dead of winter it's nice to have a healthy glow and in the summer it's great to bring out the glow you already have. L'oreal Bronze Please is an awesome bronzer at an affordable price. The product doesn't have a strong scent and goes on the skin well. I like that you can control the amount of color you have by layering the product. You really get a nice, sunkissed and healthy look. The product didn't irritate my skin or saturate my pores. It's not heavy on the skin or leave your face looking cakey either. It also stayed on and looked great during a 90° day with tons of humidity (the type of day that make-up just melts off). The product does transfer to clothing if your not careful. It is easily removed with a make-up towel or face wash and water. L'oreal Bronze Please is a wonderful product at a great price that makes you feel and look awesome!
Beautiful Glow
As a pale person this is wonderful product for that natural glow..highly recommend.
Oh yess
It’s awesome and matched flawlessly as if I was just kissed by the sun
7/29/2019
I love this bronzer! Matched my tone perfectly giving me that summer glow
Great brozer
Easy to use and the color is gorgeous. You don’t need a lot of product to achieve a healthy glow.
Make me pretty
Loved the shimmer/sparkle that this has in it. Makes me feel young and pretty again.
7/28/2019
Love this bronzer, perfect color match stays fresh all day, doesn't break me out
7/27/2019
Bronzer
I love this bronzer it makes my skin look so good ! It’s smooth and looks amazing!