4.5 5 0 126 126 Never lose your Summer Belle bronze with The Summer Belle Bronze Please! all-over matte bronzer. This ultra-matte bronzer is perfect for extending your summer glow, packed with bendable long-wearing pigments. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits for natural, sun-lit color all year long.

06/08/2019
Summer Fun!
Great bronzer for summer! Good for face, neck and chest! Because it blended well together in all areas. I liked that it fluttered and shined in the 🌞! I would and did recommend this to friends!
05/08/2019
very nice
goes on smooth.. feels good can apply more for the deeper look.. great product for the price.. thanks again loreal
04/08/2019
A little goes a long way
I like this bronzer! It goes on smooth and light and can be built up if you are going for an intense look. Have to take care you are not too heavy-handed with this as a little dusting of it goes a long way and you get a healthy glow for more than 8 hours!
03/08/2019
Great bronzer
I liked using this product very natural and easy buildable for a more intense look. It’s not on the orangey side at all perfect light brown it worked great with my skin tone would recommend 10/10 product is budget friendly and not at does it feel like a cheap product .
03/08/2019
l"oreal bronze please
I like the way it looks and feels it is so natural looking and it don't cake up on your face and even in really hot weather it holds up and I like it because I don't have to put it on 2 times a day like most yes it is worth the money this is 1 of the best
02/08/2019
Bronzed Beauty
I initially tried L'Oreal Paris Summer Belle Bronzer as I am Italian and have an olive skin tone so I've never used heavy makeup. I prefer to look as natural as possible as I believe our true beauty is winternal nis internal not external. I lightly bronze my eyes, cheek bones , lower jaw and then blend the neck . I finish my look with eye liner and then lightly dust my eyebrows with a brown eye shadow and BOOM I have my BEAUTY ON. A little bit goes a long way ladies 😊
Love the bronze!!
This bronze gives you an all over glow that looks natural not orange and pastry! I will be buying this again!
Summer
The best affordable bronzer ever, it’s very creamy and pigmented. Definitely worth your money. I like that it’s easy to apply, and very pigmented.
👍
Loved it. Was a bit dark for my complex but made me look sunkissed
31/07/2019
I love how pigmented it is..
This bronzer is pretty cool. Its not that heavy to put on. its pigmented
31/07/2019
A must have in my make up bag
This product is awesome gives you just enough color that you look healthy and sunkissed it stays with you throughout the day reasonably priced and i definitely recommend
This is good product
This is a good bronzer. I would recommend this product.
Amazing product!
Great pigment. Not patchy. Beautiful color and blends beautifully! Love this product and highly recommend.
30/07/2019
A wonderful bronzer for a healthy summer glow!
I'm a sucker for s healthy, sun kissed face. In the dead of winter it's nice to have a healthy glow and in the summer it's great to bring out the glow you already have. L'oreal Bronze Please is an awesome bronzer at an affordable price. The product doesn't have a strong scent and goes on the skin well. I like that you can control the amount of color you have by layering the product. You really get a nice, sunkissed and healthy look. The product didn't irritate my skin or saturate my pores. It's not heavy on the skin or leave your face looking cakey either. It also stayed on and looked great during a 90° day with tons of humidity (the type of day that make-up just melts off). The product does transfer to clothing if your not careful. It is easily removed with a make-up towel or face wash and water. L'oreal Bronze Please is a wonderful product at a great price that makes you feel and look awesome!
Beautiful Glow
As a pale person this is wonderful product for that natural glow..highly recommend.