4.5 5 0 126 126 Never lose your Summer Belle bronze with The Summer Belle Bronze Please! all-over matte bronzer. This ultra-matte bronzer is perfect for extending your summer glow, packed with bendable long-wearing pigments. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits for natural, sun-lit color all year long.

30/07/2019
Oh yess
It’s awesome and matched flawlessly as if I was just kissed by the sun
29/07/2019
I love this bronzer! Matched my tone perfectly giving me that summer glow
Great brozer
Easy to use and the color is gorgeous. You don’t need a lot of product to achieve a healthy glow.
Make me pretty
Loved the shimmer/sparkle that this has in it. Makes me feel young and pretty again.
28/07/2019
Love this bronzer, perfect color match stays fresh all day, doesn't break me out
Bronzer
I love this bronzer it makes my skin look so good ! It’s smooth and looks amazing!
Great bronze!
i actually love this product! it gives me a good summery bronzy color even in the winter. I love how even when i take pictures i still look tan. It could be less powdery but i definitely recommend this product!
Bronzer
I have tried it and have mutual review on the Bronzer.. it doesn’t blend very well. I love the texture of it. And it washed off really well. I had to use a little at a time to get it to
26/07/2019
Perfect look
I recommend this product because it gives the perfect sun kissed looked for summer time you dont really need any foundation with bronzer it is long lasting and feels smooth on your skin
It does the job
This product is easy to apply but really pigmented. When you apply it, just apply it soft. I love how is shimmer though!
Nice
Really good bronzer for the prce just be easy with the hand because it applies heavy
25/07/2019
Couldn’t see a huge difference
When I use this product I have to put several layers on to actually see the “glow”. I generally get very tan from being in the sun in the summertime and I love the glistening look a bronzer gives. I’m not sure if I would buy this particular brand again or not especially not in the summer. I might try another brand to see if I can tell a bigger difference. Even after 3 layers I’m still trying to see it in the mirror. I probably would only buy this in the winter when my face is more pale.
24/07/2019
Bronzer
Love the way it covers. Very smooth❤️ The price is very worth the product. I would recommend buying for sure.
24/07/2019
Good
I like this bronzer it’s Really pretty it make skin glow and it’s like a highlight
23/07/2019
Loved this bronzer! I will buy again and recommend to my friends!