4.5 5 0 127 127 Never lose your Summer Belle bronze with The Summer Belle Bronze Please! all-over matte bronzer. This ultra-matte bronzer is perfect for extending your summer glow, packed with bendable long-wearing pigments. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits for natural, sun-lit color all year long.

23/07/2019
Loved this bronzer! I will buy again and recommend to my friends!
Awesome Product
This is almost as close to a large high end brand as you can get. It's a great one. I would buy again.
Beauty Glow Loreal Paris Bronzer
Loreal Paris is one of my favorite, trusted brands. The warm & hot Summer weather brings protection from the sun, SPF. Using this wonderful bronzer, it gave me a summer bronzed & natural looking glow I love. Easy to apply and pleasant fragrance.
22/07/2019
Great Bronzer
I love this bronzer. I have been using it all over my body and it has added a summer glow. It makes my skin look like I have tanned.
22/07/2019
Best brand their is.
I used this brand for many other types of products too. They always do a good job on their packaging and how compress the powder is. It isn't easy to break. This product did give me an amazing bronze I was looking for. It is not to strong of a look, it is just right.
21/07/2019
Bronzer
I enjoyed this bronzer. It stays in place but isn't too harsh of a look on fair skin. It felt very nice on my face and has a pleasant smell.
20/07/2019
Loreal paris summer belle bronzer
This is one among the bezt bronzers I have ever used.. I usually prefer powder bronzers n this worked so well and is super bendable...
20/07/2019
Best bronzer
It goes on evenly and it feels like nothing, yes I said nothing, if you like a feel of having nothing on, then your gonna love it...
19/07/2019
Have to watch out though dont get the it to dark. However I love the lighter shade that went with my skin love the glow and glitter look
Boom
Great bronzer! I will repurchase this bronzer worked on my skin tone
Love it or Hate it
I tried this in several different shades, and I didn't like the look it was giving me. Too glittery for me.
Awesome product
I love this makeup and it gives you a sun kissed look !! It’s easy to apply and doesn’t feel heavy on your skin
Beautifully bronzed
This bronzer is great it gives you just the right glow. A little tan and a little shimmer at the same time. I will definitely buy this again.
Bomb
I love this bronze it goes on so smooth and it’s for a very good price. I bought it when I was in desperate need of bronzer and didn’t feel like spending so much so I tried this one and it worked great!
18/07/2019
Great Stuff!!!
It went on very easy and lasted all day. Once dried I had no problem with it coming off on my clothing.