4.5 5 0 126 126 Never lose your Summer Belle bronze with The Summer Belle Bronze Please! all-over matte bronzer. This ultra-matte bronzer is perfect for extending your summer glow, packed with bendable long-wearing pigments. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits for natural, sun-lit color all year long.
L'Oreal Paris Summer Belle Bronze Please! Bronzer

Love it or Hate it
I tried this in several different shades, and I didn't like the look it was giving me. Too glittery for me.
Awesome product
I love this makeup and it gives you a sun kissed look !! It’s easy to apply and doesn’t feel heavy on your skin
Beautifully bronzed
This bronzer is great it gives you just the right glow. A little tan and a little shimmer at the same time. I will definitely buy this again.
Bomb
I love this bronze it goes on so smooth and it’s for a very good price. I bought it when I was in desperate need of bronzer and didn’t feel like spending so much so I tried this one and it worked great!
Great Stuff!!!
It went on very easy and lasted all day. Once dried I had no problem with it coming off on my clothing.
Good for what you need
It works perfectly for the price. The color is vibrant and natural
Love
My favorite bronzer by far. Looks so natural and beautiful on the skin! Application goes on flawlessly. Easy to blend. Definitely recommend a soft brush and light application. I definitely recommend
Mediocre at best
Doesnt blend well. Definitely not my preferred bronzer.
EVERYTHING
This is EVERYTHING! You don’t even need a contour if you have this! I love how it’s shines, giving it not only a tan look but a glow as well! It’s perfect for any skin tone, this is a summer must have product!
Glowing Finish
I love their products especially for my darker complexion. The powder was loose and didn’t not cake up. I loved that it gave my dimples a pop and made my skin glow overall.
IT CRUMBLES
Its a great product for the money but it tends to cruble very easy so your losing alot of the product
beautiful summer brozer
I love this bronzer for the summer. it works beautifully and blends well. It lasts as long as I need it also. I wish it didn't have so much fallout when using my brush it tends to get on my shirt sometimes. it doesn't travel well. I've tried twice and ruined them because they crack easily and make a big mess...
17/07/2019
It’s good!
This is a great bronzer for a drug store product! It’s got a great amount of product and great to contour with and also is super affordable for a great product that works as any high end brand
16/07/2019
The best for bronzing
It stays all day with a beautiful highlight..it does last a long time..it feels light on your face.. I've purchased it twice and I also use loreal foundation and concealer makes it work even better
15/07/2019
Loved it!!
It was smoother than others but gave a nice natural looking glow!!