4.5 5 0 127 127 Never lose your Summer Belle bronze with The Summer Belle Bronze Please! all-over matte bronzer. This ultra-matte bronzer is perfect for extending your summer glow, packed with bendable long-wearing pigments. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits for natural, sun-lit color all year long.

Good for what you need
It works perfectly for the price. The color is vibrant and natural
Love
My favorite bronzer by far. Looks so natural and beautiful on the skin! Application goes on flawlessly. Easy to blend. Definitely recommend a soft brush and light application. I definitely recommend
Mediocre at best
Doesnt blend well. Definitely not my preferred bronzer.
EVERYTHING
This is EVERYTHING! You don’t even need a contour if you have this! I love how it’s shines, giving it not only a tan look but a glow as well! It’s perfect for any skin tone, this is a summer must have product!
Glowing Finish
I love their products especially for my darker complexion. The powder was loose and didn’t not cake up. I loved that it gave my dimples a pop and made my skin glow overall.
IT CRUMBLES
Its a great product for the money but it tends to cruble very easy so your losing alot of the product
beautiful summer brozer
I love this bronzer for the summer. it works beautifully and blends well. It lasts as long as I need it also. I wish it didn't have so much fallout when using my brush it tends to get on my shirt sometimes. it doesn't travel well. I've tried twice and ruined them because they crack easily and make a big mess...
17/07/2019
It’s good!
This is a great bronzer for a drug store product! It’s got a great amount of product and great to contour with and also is super affordable for a great product that works as any high end brand
16/07/2019
The best for bronzing
It stays all day with a beautiful highlight..it does last a long time..it feels light on your face.. I've purchased it twice and I also use loreal foundation and concealer makes it work even better
15/07/2019
Loved it!!
It was smoother than others but gave a nice natural looking glow!!
14/07/2019
Bronze Binge
The beginning of summer I tried several different bronzers so I wouldn't look so pale without having to lay in the sun. The L'Oreal Paris Summer Belle Bronze Bronzer was much creamier than the others and when applied it glided over my skin as if it were a face lotion. Also, the bronze wasnt orange on my skin it actually gave me a sun kissed look and I was very pleased with the reaults.
14/07/2019
Snatched!!
Left feeling contoured like a GOD 👑 make that jaw line snatched the hell up huuunay!!! Purchased this produced about a week ago and can already tell it will be a staple in my routine!!
13/07/2019
Get you some
Omg ladies this stuff took my summer glow to a new level. It looked beautiful and natural while giving me the extra glow I was looking for. So not a waste of $ right here. If you dont have this in your makeup bag.... go get you some!!!
12/07/2019
Great for summer
I really like this bronzer, it's perfect with my skin tone in the summer. I have the perfect glowing face now and also I dont use any foundation anymore .. I highly recommend this product
12/07/2019
Love it!
I absolutely love this product so much! Would totally recommend!