4.5 5 0 119 119 Never lose your Summer Belle bronze with The Summer Belle Bronze Please! all-over matte bronzer. This ultra-matte bronzer is perfect for extending your summer glow, packed with bendable long-wearing pigments. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits for natural, sun-lit color all year long.

7/3/2019
Great until it stains your hands.
I love the look of a natural tan (I am very light skinned) but I noticed that my hands were becoming stained in the wrinkles so I suggest applying with disposable gloves.
Make you darker
I really liked this. It deff helps you look tan, however, it is very hard to blend. I am not very make up savy so I had a hard time blending.
Still orange
Im a redhead, and so far alll are to orange. Goes on good aand long lasting.
Beautiful Glow
Wow Loreal has hit a home run!! This bronzer is very illumanting! It's almost like a bronze and highlighter in one. Leaves my skin looking Amazing and I am a Loreal lover! Thank You.
Bronzer
This is a great product not to heavy and lasts a long time love it
First time user
This is the first time using and I Love it. Gives me just the right glow
It was great
I really enjoy using Loreal Bronzer. It works great and last a long time. It's worth the money you pay for it. I would buy it again.
love this brand
I recently bought this bronzer and im in love with it has a nice pigmentation and the price is really affordable for the quality if this product I soon as I finish with this I gonna buy another one
Affordable and amazing
I really liked this product it didn't leave me orange!! Blends really well and it's affordable
8/2/2019
Never tried this product, but I would like to try this product
7/25/2019
I want to try and make sure that this product is nice
7/12/2019
Would like to try I hear good things about this product
7/12/2019
I would love to put this on when i can not get out in the sun i live in florida but sometimes do not have the time to lay out in the sun
7/4/2019
Me encantaría probarlo, todos los productos Loreal son muy buenos, en lo personal me gustan mucho