4.5 5 0 127 127 Never lose your Summer Belle bronze with The Summer Belle Bronze Please! all-over matte bronzer. This ultra-matte bronzer is perfect for extending your summer glow, packed with bendable long-wearing pigments. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits for natural, sun-lit color all year long.

10/07/2019
Somewhat too orange
Its orange on my fair skin but I make it work. Great for a quick bronzed eye shadow look.
08/07/2019
LOVEEE
My favorite bronzer. Love the color and last, no need to keep reapplying.
08/07/2019
Stay tanned all year
I love this product It makes me look kissed by the sun
07/07/2019
Glowing!
I really love this. It's a bronzer but also adds a sparkle, I didn't even need foundation. Amazing
07/07/2019
loreal bronze please
this bronzer is absolutely perfect for summer . it gives you that bronzey and glowly look . it feels and looks nice . none whatsoever
05/07/2019
Good
Really liked it! It gives a beautiful tan look. Would really recommend it.
04/07/2019
Loreal Bronze
It gives you a sun kissed glow without the harmful effects of actually tanning also you can get this look all year providing your skin tone with an even look and does not come off when sweating but you need a good make up remover to remove it
03/07/2019
Great until it stains your hands.
I love the look of a natural tan (I am very light skinned) but I noticed that my hands were becoming stained in the wrinkles so I suggest applying with disposable gloves.
Make you darker
I really liked this. It deff helps you look tan, however, it is very hard to blend. I am not very make up savy so I had a hard time blending.
Still orange
Im a redhead, and so far alll are to orange. Goes on good aand long lasting.
Beautiful Glow
Wow Loreal has hit a home run!! This bronzer is very illumanting! It's almost like a bronze and highlighter in one. Leaves my skin looking Amazing and I am a Loreal lover! Thank You.
Bronzer
This is a great product not to heavy and lasts a long time love it
First time user
This is the first time using and I Love it. Gives me just the right glow
It was great
I really enjoy using Loreal Bronzer. It works great and last a long time. It's worth the money you pay for it. I would buy it again.
love this brand
I recently bought this bronzer and im in love with it has a nice pigmentation and the price is really affordable for the quality if this product I soon as I finish with this I gonna buy another one