L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Washable Mascara

4.5 5 0 670 670 Soft wavy bristle brush holds maximum formula for a dramatic volumizing charge.
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Washable Mascara

21/05/2022
My new favorite!
This mascara goes on smooth, no lumps, or flakes. It plumps your lashes so much it looks like your wearing fakes lashes. I would recommend anyone who uses mascara to try this wonderful mascara.
21/05/2022
This mascara is in my top five favorite it makes my eyelashes look so fake so big and so glamorous I love this mascara so much it works so well in people ask me all the time if my eyelashes are fake but no girl it’s just this.
20/05/2022
Best mascara
I love this mascara! I’ve been using it for years. It gives the right amount of length and volume and is long lasting. The formula is not irritating to my eyes. It’s the perfect everyday mascara.
11/05/2022
Love your lashes
This is my go to mascra. Separates and lengthens every single lash. No clumps, just perfect lashes with each coat. Washes off easily. I will never buy another mascra!! Get yours today!!!
28/04/2022
A must have in my makeup drawer.
I really like this mascara. It does a great job at accentuating my long lashes without clumping. It lasts throughout the day yet easy to wash off at night. The rose gold packaging never hurts for me either.
23/04/2022
Nice lashes
My daughter and I used it and we love it. No clomps, fading or messy. Great to wear anytime.
14/04/2022
One of the Best out there!!!
This mascara is the one I keep coming back to!!! It goes on beautifully, leaving the lashes long, thick and flirty. I also found even in the waterproof version that the lashes stay pliable throughout the day. They never get stiff so that if you want to touch up later in the day you can't. The waterproof version will require a dab of coconut oil to remove, but it really does last. The regular version washes off with your normal cleanser. I recently had a bridal makeup session and bought a case of these for all the ladies to use. Due to covid I was very hesitant to have any shared products used. Everyone afterwards told me they have now switched from using their high end brands for this one. As a quick aside 3 told me their lashes actually have gotten longer and thicker. Excellent product!!!
02/04/2022
Simply The Best
This is my favorite mascara, the one I always go back to. No matter what other mascaras I have tried, high end or drugstore, I always go back to Lash Paradise Washable. I have an oilier eye area and most mascaras make me look like a raccoon after a few hours. I don't with this!! It makes my lashes look much thicker and longer, but it comes off so easily that I don't end up losing eyelashes while trying to get it off. I don't know how they do it, but it stays put until I want to take it off. I have worn it for up to 18 hours with no problems.
31/03/2022
No clumps, only volume
This is one my favorite mascaras. I love that this is waterproof and easy to remove as well. The volume is very flattering and doesn't clump either. Love it!
29/03/2022
Good daily mascara
I usually buy waterproof mascara but wanted something a bit easier to remove in the evening. My lashes are short and straight and this left them looking full, a bit longer and very lush and healthy. Love it!
08/03/2022
Volume and length
This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. It gives me amazing volume and length. However, I use it so much that I run out very quickly and have to repurchase. I prefer the waterproof one but the regular is good as well.
06/03/2022
Eye opener
This mascara is godly. If you have little lashes this will help give volume and make your eyes bigger. its matte and doesn't flake, i love it and would recommend. Now i get why its called Paradise.
27/02/2022
Lash paradise
Best grocery/drug store bought mascara out . Seperates and coats lashes well,lasting formula for all day wear.leaves lashes coated yet soft and flexible.keeps volume well and adds lenght.Loved this mascara always buy when I cant afford my luxury brands.
22/02/2022
Mascara
I love this mascara it was light and dark but enough to show up
19/02/2022
I really like this mascara. This one of my favorite mascara I have ever purchased. The quality is good , the price is affordable . It gives big lashes, no flaking, nice black color, washes off easily.  I would recommend.