4.4 5 0 26 26 L'Oréal RevitaLift Triple Power Anti-Aging Eye Cream is now available with a new formula. The product is described as a de-puffing formula to immediately leave the eyes looking visibly more radiant and refreshed, and delivering brighter and younger skin in one week. It contains: pro-retinol, a stabilized retinol derivative, to work alongside other ingredients to visibly reduce wrinkles and firm; vitamin C, a vital antioxidant to boost skin’s radiance; and hyaluronic acid, a potent hydration-attracting molecule to enhance moisture levels in skin. The allergy-, dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested product is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, and is said to be non-greasy and quick-absorbing, to deliver all day hydration. Formulated without paraben, fragrance or mineral oil, it is safe to use for contact lens user, and retails in a 0.5-fl. oz. pack.
L'Oréal RevitaLift Triple Power Anti-Aging Eye Cream

24/01/2021
Puffy under eye
This is great and so easy to use you don't have to put it on your fingers to apply you just roll it under your eye it feels cool so it helps with swelling ,it is sent free,helps with fine wrinkles it's a great product over all.
15/01/2021
Good product
It has a great smell. It's smooth, not sticky, and feels nice going on. A little goes a long way - you only need a drop. I'm fortunate to not have wrinkles yet, so I can't attest to whether or not it works well for that, but it did help a little if my eyes were puffy. Personally, I'd only buy it on sale.
02/01/2021
Magic roller
Delightfully surprised as to how well this product works
15/12/2020
Noticeable results
I tried this and was impressed with the results. Plumped and helped improve appearance of fine lines
15/12/2020
L'Ore´al anti-aging awesomeness
I love this anti-aging serum you dont have to use it a lot and a pea sized amount works better than anything and it doesnt leave your face and eye's all greasey and it brightens,hydrates,and will remove any of the uneven tones you may have on your face and it doesn't have a bad odor either and this one actually works against anti-aging and leaves you looking atleast 10 years younger all within the first week of using and the longer you use the younger you will keep looming
10/11/2020
Roll out the puff
This product is amazing. The minute you put it in you feel like your eyes are dancing. It is soothing and takes the puff under my eyes away.
10/11/2020
I tried this product because I have dark circles under my eyes. After using it helped my circles look lighter and softened the wrinkles. It moisturised my skin under my eyes helping me look refreshed
16/10/2020
I love this product!!
This product helped so much with my eyes, especially after applying make up! It is so easy to apply, it is the only product that I’ve used that actually works. Definitely buy this product!!
13/10/2020
LOREAL
My wife swears by this eye creme. She says that she notices a visable difference in her under eyes.
13/10/2020
Not for Sensitive Eyes
I have tested this product several times. I was sent this cream for review and then I ended up trying it again later, so I do have two experiences with it. It's a good moisturizer for the under eye area. I did not notice any kind of noticeable difference using this either time and my severely sensitive eyes did not do well overall, they watered and sometimes burned, but I do have very sensitive eyes. This for me was just an ok product. I wouldn't purchase it again personally.
24/09/2020
Basic
I received this as a trial item several months ago. I used it and is using it. I didn't see then, neither do I see now any visible changes. I love the texture of the eye cream, it's thick and non greasy. Would I recommend this product, probably but I don't think it's a product that I would buy in the future.
18/09/2020
love the applicator
I love applicator it feels cool and nice u dont get it under ur nails while applying and it feels good on but I really didnt notice much difference in wrinkles only in moisturization and it did brighten the area a little bit. Overall the application is the best part
15/09/2020
Restore youthfulness to your eyes
I love the way the cool tip feels under my eyes when applying which helps relieve the puffiness and redness under my eyes. It's filled with antioxidants and brightening boosters that fill in fine lines and wrinkles and make your eyes pop.
23/08/2020
Triple great
I love this product. I saw a difference in my skin the first week.
16/08/2020
Rejuvenated
This product is far beyond Amazing. I used this Cream once and My skin the next day was Glowing, I couldnt find this product to be more of what it is Said To do for your skin.