5 5 0 6 6 L'Oréal x Karl Lagerfeld Colour Riche Lipstick is now available. This product retails in shades: Ironik; Kontrasted; Kultured; Kontemporary; Karismatic; and Provokative.
L'Oréal x Karl Lagerfeld Colour Riche Lipstick

20/05/2020
Muy bueno
Me encntara este labial lo trataré con eso que a mi y a mi hija nos encanta tener muchos colores
30/04/2020
Loreal
L'Oréal x Karl Lagerfeld Colour Riche Lipstick is nourishing and does not dry your lips
24/04/2020
L'oreal Colour Rich Lipstick
If you're looking for an amazing lipstick then this is the one! The L'oreal Colour Rich Lipstick goes on like silk and stays put throughout daily activities such as eating, being the main one. There are also so many beautiful shades to choose from. It doesn't feel dry on your lips either it remains feeling moisturized throughout the day as well. So what are you waiting for get out there and purchase this Amazing lipstick by L'oreal. You definitely won't regret it!!
23/04/2020
Color Riche is color rich
I tried this lipstick and it has great color pigment, is nourshing and not drying on the lips.
22/04/2020
Karl lip
I am very picky about lip stick because I tend to make a mess of it lol but i definitely loved it, it stayed on all day.
04/04/2020
lipstick
Very interesting. In the bullet both look like more cool-toned pinks but on your lips they look a lot warmer. Is it the photography, or am I right? It’s so hard for me to pull off cool tones on my lips because my skin is more cool-toned. Usually warmer shades compliment me better. The texture sounds amazing
02/06/2020
This lip product is one Id love to give a go! The rich and creamy formula looks so beautiful!
07/04/2020
Love to try this new product! I hope send me some sample Thanks in advance!
06/04/2020
Looks so cute! I read previous reviews and can’t wait to try! Everything I want in a cute lipstick for my lovely lips!