Lost in Paradise by Sofia Vergara

4.3 5 0 102 102 A juicy, exotic floriental fruity fragrance inspired by the allure of a tropical utopia. Feel Lost In Paradise with the exotic blend of crisp nashi pear, tropical gardenia and sensual golden woods.
Lost in Paradise by Sofia Vergara

30/09/2019
"It's good"
I asked my kids what they thought of this perfume. My 9yo said, "It's good! It smells perfect. Nothing is bad about it. It smells like a flower." I thought it was sweeter, like vanilla, or sugary, but not overly sweet. My 7yo agreed it was pretty, "good," and flowery. We all agreed it would be good for day or night. I'm not a huge fan of the bottle design, kind of reminds me of Tresor, but I'll use it occasionally. It will not be my main fragrance though, I don't think.
27/09/2019
Great Tropical Scent
What a great fruity perfume this is! I love the tropical, fruity scent it offers. It can be a little strong so I don't wear it when I think I am going to sweat a lot. However, I really do like this scent and I love the bottle it comes in.
27/09/2019
Sexy scent says with throughout the day!
I think this a lovely everyday type of fragrant i can wear day or night. I really love how it is feminine but not too sweet nor heavy alcohol scent. I found it to keep the scent all day long and quite pleasant!
25/09/2019
Lost in paradise
Lost in paradise by sofia vergara is my new favorite fragrance. It is not an overpowering sent it is just right and I get comments about it all the time.
21/09/2019
Smelly Goodness
I loved the scent of this fragrance. And it lasted for a long while. I will definitely consider purchasing this fragrance in the future.
21/09/2019
Love the fruity scent,I use it everyday!
I love the scent from lost in paradise by Sofia Vergara. It gave me a tropical fruity scent. I love fruity scents it takes me to an island when I smell it. This perfume gave me a wonderful scent of pear, apples and other fruity ingredients. I use it everday, I Love it.
20/09/2019
Lost in paradise
The smell was a very pretty smell and lasted a long time on my skin . It was definitely a little too fruity for me though
19/09/2019
Sofia
Scent of rubbing alcohol type of smell is too much upon first spraying. The scent was powder like with too little of a floral smell.
17/09/2019
Warm, exotic, addictive fragrance!
I fell in love with this Lost in Paradise by Sofia Vergara fragrance the moment I have put it on for the first time! The scent is captivating and attractive, with its fruity apple and pear top notes, which blend in with sensual flowery heart notes, with a base of creamy, infatuating vanilla musk that is warm and addictive! I have received many compliments from everyone, and I love that this scent is distinguishable from other fragrances, it’s high quality and suitable for any occasion. I love how long it lasts as well, without being overpowering strong for sensitive noses like mine. I highly recommend this fragrance!
Floral That Lasts
Lost in Paradise by Sofia Vergara was a pleasant surprise! I love the bottle that it comes in as it's very classy and sleek and looks pretty on display. It has such a succulent floral note that I find to be very lovely and I like catching the scent randomly throughout the day. It seems to last a long time even against sweating (It is summer after all!) and I feel like it's suitable for pretty much every occasion. It's not over-powering either which is a plus!
Sofia
This scent lasted a long time for me, but I thought it was too strong for my usual everyday scent. This might be nice for a night out, but not everyday work scent.
Thoroughly Surprised by the Floral
I think this perfume has a nice, light floral scent. I typically do not enjoy floral sprays of any kind, but the fruit balances it well. The bottle is cute on my counter too.
15/09/2019
Be remembered, for all the right reasons
I would definitely recommend this fragrance! I own a lot of influential fragrances across the board and would say this one meets my top five criteria!
13/09/2019
Smells Great
I love the smell of this Sofia Vergara Lost In Paradise fragrance. It’s feminine and sexy. It’s not heavy but it’s enough for people to notice that are around you.
13/09/2019
Soft and flower scent
The Sofia Vergara Lost in Paradise has a soft flower gentle scent. I love that it’s not too strong and overwhelming. I think it’s very feminine and flowery. I definitely will continue to buy.