Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk Beachy Texture Salt Spray

4.4 5 0 45 45 Love Beauty and Planet's unique coconut milk and white jasmine sea salt spray is a texturizing hair spray that keeps your locks fresh and fragrant. Just spray on damp hair from the roots to the ends, air dry, blow dry, or diffuse and beachy wavy hairstyle.
Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk Beachy Texture Salt Spray

15/09/2019
Amazing product
First of all, the smell of this product is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and smelling clean all day. I would highly recommend this, it gives my hair loose beach waves while also taking my frizz away.
15/09/2019
My #1 favorite hair product
I discovered this little gem at my local Tjmaxx store for about $5 and it is hands down the BEST $5 I have ever spent. I love the way it smells and how it leaves my hair looking and feeling. This is the only product I put in my toddlers hair for styling and it stays feeling soft and looking shiny. We always get compliments on how good our hair smells and I always recommend it to everyone because because it’s organic. It really doesn’t get any better than that. I’ve had it for about 8 months and the bottle is half full, and we use it daily. I spray 2-4 pumps in my hand and rub it in my hair while it’s damp and it does a great job preventing frizz.
14/09/2019
LOVE!
This smells amazing and works so well! it really gives your hair that beachy look.
13/09/2019
Wow!!!
This product opened up my life to beauty ! I will use for ever
12/09/2019
Smells so good
I absolutely love this texture spray. It is one of my favorite Go to’s. I use it a lot in the summer after the pool or lake to give my hair just a natural beachy look!
12/09/2019
Awesome
Very good product definitely will recommend to family and friends, not very oily the scent is good and I will be personally and again
Amazing!
I loved it!! The coconut scent is so yummy and amazing! The scent lasts all day and my hair felt wonderful. I used this for natural looking beachy waves. I received allot of compliments on my hair and the scent.
Smells amazing!
I tried this product and it left my hair feeling really soft but the best part was how good my hair smelled after. Received many compliments! I would recommend this for anyone who wants to try a new hair product.
All year round Beach Girl
Love Beauty and Planet's coconut milk and white jasmine sea salt spray does exactly what it's meant to do. I can have beach waves in my hair every single day. Everyone thinks I live on the beach!! The smell is incredible. I will continue to purchase this product for sure. I let people in on my little secret multiple times per day due to the amazing effect it has on my hair. Thank you!!
05/09/2019
Coconut Spray
I was excited to try this product being I love all things coconut.It is a light scent but smells good.I wish it would last longer so I just use it as a body spray when getting ou the shower.
04/09/2019
Great!
The Beach look never been so easy to achieve. This product makes it so easy and the results will surprise you. I love the way it smell and the smell last for long! I would recommend to everyone who wants a quality product.
13/03/2020
i think this fabulous product is amazing good exelent product i want to try it
19/09/2019
Haven't yet tried this product. But I'm very excited to try it and come back let you know. I believe this is going to be something that smells amazing amazing...
13/09/2019
Can I please try this seems amazing thank you ! CNT wait to try this even the bottle loos great 😌
05/09/2019
I love love beauty and planet. I've tried the salt spray in the muru muru butter and rose. The line of products is good quality and very affordable. I would purchase these time and again