LUBRIDERM® Men's 3-In-1 Fragrance-Free Lotion

4.9 5 0 84 84 <b>One step for great men’s skin care with this fragrance free aloe enriched moisturizer designed specifically for men.</b>
LUBRIDERM® Men's 3-In-1 Fragrance-Free Lotion

01/06/2021
Works great!
Works great to keep my face from chapping in the winter. Also works well on dry hands and feet. Smoothed and healed my dry, cracked hands after using only a week. Great product!
10/04/2021
Men Fragrance free lotion
I actually haver never heard of this product before, but I really liked the concept of this. The fact that it also help with my skin boosts my confidence even more. This is what I like. Men fragrance free lotion
18/03/2021
Husbands favorite no longer found
My husband was so happy when this came out. He will try ANYTHING that has "Men's" on it. If this was in a white bottle, with regular print and missing that word, he would be pretty judgemental about it and not really willing to try it. He loves the texture and uses it daily. It's both moisturizing and doesn't leave the body greasy.
26/11/2020
My husband likes this lotion
My husband likes this lotion. I thought it quite a few times and I can even find it on sale which I like. It’s easy to find in the drugstore or grocery store. It has a very masculine scent to it which isn’t too over powering. It does stick around for a few hours which is nice that it doesn’t lose that nice scent. Some people may not like that but we do. It’s kind of musty and fresh smelling. It seems to moisturize really well and I think more men could use more moisturizing products in their life. I’m sure that a product like this has a lot of preservatives in it and I know that those aren’t good for the skin but if you need something affordable then this is a good product to get
21/07/2019
Amazing lotion!
I decided to give LUBRIDERM® Men's 3-In-1 Fragrance-Free Lotion a try after being with my usual lotion for years. I do not mind a bit of scent in my lotions and when I bought this one, I was a little skeptical. To my surprise, LUBRIDERM® Men's 3-In-1 Fragrance-Free Lotion does more than my other lotion. It moisturizes my skin for the whole day, there no oily residues left behind and although it has no scent, it does the job which is keeping your skin hydrated. Highly recommend this LUBRIDERM® Men's 3-In-1 Fragrance-Free Lotion.
30/04/2019
The only one my husband uses.
My husband is very pleased with the Lubriderm Men’s 3-in-1 lotion. He says, “It is by far the best lotion he has ever used.” He uses it as an aftershave and since using it, he has not had a single issue with razor burn, etc. It is a body lotion that can also be used on your face. That’s pretty amazing! There is no need for several different types of lotion since this is an all in one type of lotion.
11/11/2018
My hubby loved it
I just bought lubriderm's 3 in 1 men's fragrance free lotion for my husband to use. He is ALWAYS using my lotion so I thought it would be a good idea for him to finally have his own. He told me that he really liked the way it left his skin feeling after he used it. He told me that he will be buying it again when he runs out of it! He said he would give it four out of five stars!
30/05/2018
Lubriderm Mens 3 in 1 Lotion
send the free samples of Lubriderm Mens 3 in 1 Lotion to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
01/05/2018
lotion
i buy this all the time for my son and my hubby they just love it and they said it works i even tried it and i love the way it made my skin feel but my son and my hubby are mechaincs and there hands are always rough and dried out and they also get cracks in there skin and they love it and it does heal there cracks
06/04/2018
Lubriderm Men's
I bought this for my husband to try for after shaving and he loves it. It smells nice and fresh and leaves his skin so smooth.
14/03/2018
LUBRIDERM MEN'S 3 IN 1
I purchased this product for my boyfriend and he used it everyday and it did start to repair his skin because in the beginning the skin on his face was just peeling off and now it only gets dry every once in a while
09/02/2018
Great mousturizer
Great moisturizer. Been great this winter to keep my hands from cracking. This is one of the few lotions I like because it doesn't have a strong annoying scent and it absorbs quickly.
20/01/2018
Lubriderm
My husband has the most sensitive skin. Lucky since he started using lubriderm no more redness
27/12/2017
Great for hands too!
Not only soothes my chapped face from working outside under cars all day, it works GREAT on my mechanic hands .Good Product.
08/11/2017
love this
Enjoying life with smother skin and happy all the time