4.7 5 0 147 147 Help keep tattooed skin looking its best with this water-based, non-greasy moisturizing lotion.

Lubriderm Tattoo Daily Care

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Jeanine (Niskayuna)

• 59 Comments
11/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

Lubriderm Tattoo Daily Care is a great product for your skin with any ink.

Crystal (Sacramento)

• 9 Comments
11/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this lotion! Its smells good and dont leave you feeling greasy. It gives great moisture to make my tattoos look fresh! I would recommend this, and buy it again!

Cassandra (Rancho Cordova)

• 3 Uploads
  • 10 Comments
11/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really loved this lotion it wasn’t greasy at all. It absorbed really well and left my skin feeling softer. The tattoo also looked a little better after too it didn’t look as dry. The smell wasn’t that bad either. I would recommend this product.

Luis (Kissimmee)

• 17 Comments
11/6/2018 Home Tested with free product

It completely kept my ink moisturizer. It even made my old ink look fresh. It was not sticky and made my skin feel smooth. Definitely worth and it should be in all tattoo shops across America.

Janice (East Brunswick)

• 16 Comments
11/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is a really complete Daily care moisturizer. It is nicely scented an easy to apply. It absorbs quickly into my skin and it was very soothing when applied on my tattoos. My skin felt smooth and silky after using this lotion daily

Renewed (Euharlee)

• 72 Comments
11/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

I like that it is fragrance free and is moisturizing without being greasy.

Mashara (Des Moines)

• 17 Comments
11/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have 13 tattoos ranging from 15 to 1 years old and they all look great! It's a plus that it leaves your skin super soft.

Marie Sandra (Tampa)

• 2 Uploads
  • 34 Comments
11/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have tried this lotion for 5 days.it leave your skin shiny and soft,it doesn't smell bad either o would recommend for your skin of your tattooed area.

Suzanne (Loxahatchee)

• 14 Comments
11/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

i like this product . There is not any smell to it. It soaks into my skin fast. does not feel greasy .

tara (Citrus Heights)

• 58 Comments
11/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

Lubriderm Tattoo Daily Care feels soft and nourishing on my skin. It kept my skin moisturized and my tattoo from peeling.