4.6 5 0 156 156 Use and reuse more than 20 times

03/04/2021
Great cleaning tool
Great cleaning tool for kitchen and bathroom.I use them on almost everything.
27/03/2021
Love cleaning supplies and this is one of my faves
Love how easy it is to use and the smell on top of knowing it’s disinfecting.
23/03/2021
Lysol ® Kitchen Wipes
I love the ease of this product and the smells are great as well, however I dislike the residue this product leaves behind in some of the surfaces that I clean. I do however feels as thought it a great disinfectant!
14/03/2021
Excellent
you can clean as much as you want with this product. excellent quality and easy to use
12/03/2021
Convenient!
These wipes are so convenient for just about any kitchen mess! When you add in Lysol protection, it's an easy decision!
19/02/2021
Great wipes
These are great wipes you can use for so many things. I try to always have some on hand.
16/02/2021
LYSOL
Handy to have around. They clean and disinfect many surfaces.
09/11/2020
Smells great!
I have always used Lysol wipes to clean and especially through these last few months due to Covid 19!! They smell great and clean ever so good without leaving residue!
01/08/2020
Germ killer
Love these wipes, I have a 2 year old son that gets into everything so there handy to keep jerms down and Lysol is a great trusted brand.
11/03/2020
Great!
Lysol is the brand to go with, strong scent yes but gets the grease and dirt and germs off. Good price for product quality.
26/10/2019
Lysol Wipes
I've used Lysol Wipes for years, and I love to have them on hand when it's cold and flu season! They kill germs, and leave surfaces all over my home feeling less "germy!" They leave everything clean and sanitized!
30/08/2019
Lysol Kitchen Wipes
These are the best things to have on hand at all times. Cold and flu season is coming, always be prepared!
28/08/2019
Smells good
I would use them all the time in the bathrooms in my house and on the countertops
27/03/2019
I love it
It's the perfect fit for a family of four. I love the fact that it's reusable, so I save money on cleaning items. And a family with pets that's a plus.
29/01/2019
Germ prevention
Great stuff with kids especially during the flu season. With school in session and so many germs so great these to have on hand.