4.6 5 0 151 151 Use and reuse more than 20 times
Lysol ® Kitchen Wipes

19/02/2021
Great wipes
These are great wipes you can use for so many things. I try to always have some on hand.
16/02/2021
LYSOL
Handy to have around. They clean and disinfect many surfaces.
09/11/2020
Smells great!
I have always used Lysol wipes to clean and especially through these last few months due to Covid 19!! They smell great and clean ever so good without leaving residue!
01/08/2020
Germ killer
Love these wipes, I have a 2 year old son that gets into everything so there handy to keep jerms down and Lysol is a great trusted brand.
11/03/2020
Great!
Lysol is the brand to go with, strong scent yes but gets the grease and dirt and germs off. Good price for product quality.
26/10/2019
Lysol Wipes
I've used Lysol Wipes for years, and I love to have them on hand when it's cold and flu season! They kill germs, and leave surfaces all over my home feeling less "germy!" They leave everything clean and sanitized!
30/08/2019
Lysol Kitchen Wipes
These are the best things to have on hand at all times. Cold and flu season is coming, always be prepared!
28/08/2019
Smells good
I would use them all the time in the bathrooms in my house and on the countertops
27/03/2019
I love it
It's the perfect fit for a family of four. I love the fact that it's reusable, so I save money on cleaning items. And a family with pets that's a plus.
29/01/2019
Germ prevention
Great stuff with kids especially during the flu season. With school in session and so many germs so great these to have on hand.
09/09/2018
Wash & reuse!
Love Lysol ® Kitchen Wipes, you machine wash and reuse them - they are incredibly absorbent and antimicrobial...you won't want to go back to your old kitchen towels.
05/06/2018
send the free samples of Lysol Kitchen Wipes to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
26/04/2018
Love to use these as dishcloths, microwaving them periodically, and disposing when necessary. Also use to disinfect counters.
05/04/2018
Lysol Kitchen Wipes are a great way to keep my appliances and counter tops spotless!! Very durable~ repeated use is awesome!!
28/01/2018
Yes these are FANTASTIC, Everyone should have the on hand.Exspecially this time of year you can even take them along with you