Lysol ® Kitchen Wipes

4.6 5 0 156 156 Use and reuse more than 20 times
Lysol ® Kitchen Wipes

24/02/2015
Great stuff with kids and elderly living together.With school in session and visitors with to many germs these are so great to have on hand.
16/02/2015
verry goood to use in the kitchen or bathroom, i use in other thinks to clean and it is good excelent
13/02/2015
we love these lysol wipes here in our household! they get the job done reuseable and they help fight germs!!
11/02/2015
I think that these are the greatest Lysol product, you are able to reuse. I have tried a lot of Lysol and this one has a great sent and I trust Lysol and know that my kitchen will be germ free.
11/02/2015
i had a sample of this Lysol wipe, it great, and I love the idea it reusable and it from Lysol a great company.
11/02/2015
I have tried these wipes previously and they are wonderful. I love using them to clean up spills in the kitchen. ALso use to wipe down countertops in kitchen and bathrooms.
09/02/2015
I love all lysol products I work at doctors office and that is the only thing we use to kill all germs!
09/07/2020
I love absolutely everything I have read about these kitchen wipes so far, and I would love to try it out before purchasing it in store.
17/12/2019
I love antiseptic wipes . I would love to try these , where the cold and flu season is here . I was to keep ahead of it so no one gets sick . hopefully. please send me a sample . Sherri Leach 34 Annadea rd Brockton, Ma 02302 Thank You very much.
01/08/2018
Never tried, would love to sample! Please consider.
29/07/2018
Would enjoy using a disposable wipe that you can use then throw away.
05/07/2018
YES please send this to me !! I love a clean kitchen, I would love to try this based on my review
01/06/2018
never use it be for but I would like to try a free sample thank you.
14/04/2018
I want to try wipes clean kitchen. It makes it easier.
13/02/2018
We are constantly using Lysol wipes I would love to try these.