Lysol Laundry Sanitizer Additive, Crisp Linen

4.8 5 0 303 303 Introducing Lysol Laundry Sanitizer, an additive specially designed to kill 99.9% of bacteria in laundry
Lysol Laundry Sanitizer Additive, Crisp Linen

14/04/2021
Fresh feeling
I would recommend this product to anyone interested in sanitizing their laundry. I was having issues with my towels having this odor so I purchased Lysol Laundry Sanitizer hoping it would help. I was pleasantly surprised that it got rid of the odor. I use it every so many washes to make sure my clothes are clean and sanitized to the fullest. I also have the an mechanic's dirty clothes in my wash, so having this handy also helps me feel confident that they are being properly washed. I make sure to always have a Lysol Laundry Sanitizer in my cabinet. Side note - I believe due to popular demand this item is hard to get some times. I have an alert set up for Target.com & Walmart.com to let me know when it is back in stock.
08/04/2021
Smells so Fresh
I love Lysol Laundry Sanitizer in Crisp Linen. It helps make my laundry, especially towels, smell fresh. I love that it help sanitize the laundry and then gives it just a slight scent!
30/03/2021
I feel safe
I love using this product with my dirty clothes, I feel more confident that it is bacteria free
11/03/2021
Love love love!
I have been using this product ever since i found it. I love it! I had to do my laundry at a laundromat and this product the security in knowing my clothes weren't going to bring home icky germs. Even though I'm doing my laundry at home now, I still use it in every load! With pets and a stinky husband this product leaves my clothes sanitized and smelling fresh every time. Highly recommend
09/03/2021
I use this with every load
When kids went back to in-class learning I have used this with every wash load. I also use it for all sports uniforms, no more stinky gym bag! And I feel better knowing Lysol is such a trusted name.
Top shelf Lysol
OMG, love this. My clothes smelt so good and fresh after using this. I love the bottle that it comes in also. It has a child safety seal on it. what a awesome smell in your house after usage. Try it you will love it.
Good sanitizer but pricy
This is a little pricy for the size hut works great and gives me peace of mind when washing my husband's work clothes as he is a paramedic and comes in contact with all kinds of germs
LOVE this product!
It has been so difficult to find this product in stores since the pandemic but slowly, it's reappearing. I have used this product for years and over the past few years have used it on all of my elderly father's clothing. I feel good about not using a bleach product but being assured that its sanitizing his clothes.
03/03/2021
Excellent addition to my laundry
I love Lysol's laundry sanitizer additive! I know all my colored clothing is clean and sanitary when I use it, which is a great comfort having kids. It smells great too.
26/02/2021
LOVE LOVE LOVE
This has been a staple in my cabinet through this pandemic. Having a husband as a first responder I feel a lot better using this product on his clothes when he comes home from work.
21/02/2021
Laundry must
I’ve used this for years but since Covid it’s a must. I’m in healthcare and everything comes off and goes in the wash when I get home
20/02/2021
Smells great & gets rid of odor
This is my favorite product to get rid of odor. My clothes smell so much more clean. I even use it in my carpet shampooer. It does a great job of getting odor out of my carpet & furniture. I wish it was easier to get. Since COVID it’s been hard to find.
10/02/2021
Lysol Laundry Sanitizer
This sanitizer is wonderful for musty smelling towels. It's gentle on your fabrics and leaves them with a fresh clean smell.
10/02/2021
Lysol Laundry Sanitizer Additive, Crisp Linen!
The Lysol Laundry Sanitizer Additive, Crisp Linen is formulated to kill 99.9% of the bacteria that detergents leave behind. I simply have to add it to the rinse cycle. It contains 0% bleach and works even in cold water. It is gentle on most fabrics including whites & colors.
08/02/2021
Best laundry sanitizer
As soon as this product came on the market I bought it and as soon as I got home , I tried it and fell in love with the fragrant sanitizer. With all the virus it’s great to add to washer.