4.8 5 0 60 60 Peanut butter ice cream dipped in a chocolatey coating, peanut buttery sauce and milk chocolate.

05/12/2019
What's not to like with Chocolate & Double Peanut Butter
This is an amazing product. The only problem that I have is that once I get into the house with these ice cream bars, they disappear so quickly that I'm lucky to get one myself.. so, I've started eating mine in the car before bringing them into the house lol These ice cream bars have good quality chocolate and just enough peanut butter to balance out the flavor. So creamy and smooth. Just delicious!
06/11/2019
rich and creamy
These ice cream bars have just the right amount of peanut butter along with creamy ice cream and chocolate. The chocolate is good quality. The size is great for a cool snack on a hot summer day. Wish there were more in a box.
14/09/2019
Magnum does NOT dissapoint!
I bought these in August and they were a definate treat. I bought them for dessert and, had my niece and her family over. Magnum Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bar is amazing. I highly recommend this product.
07/09/2019
One of the bests ice creams
Only one word Amaizing. Test very good. It's not to sweet. Very refreshing.
25/08/2019
Ice Cream Fanatic
Magnum Peanut Butter ice cream is among the TOP FIVE All Time Faves!
25/08/2019
My favorite
This are my favorite icecream bars the chocolate on the outside the peanut butter And icecream inside. They are addicting! A bit pricey but a good treat
22/08/2019
Magnum Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars
🥰😍💋 oh my goodness!! And I do mean goodness!! Who ever said money can’t buy happiness has never had a magnum ice cream bar!
18/08/2019
Magnum Double Peanut Butter Yum
Oh my! These are out of this world if you love peanut butter. Will be buying these again.
14/08/2019
vice nice
Magnum Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars Peanut butter ice cream dipped in a chocolatey coating, peanut buttery sauce, and milk chocolate.
01/08/2019
if your a fan of peanut butter this is a great ice cream for you. loved the flavor.
07/07/2019
Magnum
Best ice cream l've ever had, very flavorful and just delicious overall.
05/07/2019
Another very good product from Magnum
These are probably some of the most wonderful items on the market today. The taste is overwhelmingly delicious and the size is perfect.
13/06/2019
fish fry works delight!
we have this after scooping cole slaw in the hot kitchen it is more than worth it after the hard work out after over 2,000 cups scooped per night.
05/01/2019
Best ice cream bars
These are my favorite-ist ice cream ever. Love all the different flavors especially the caramel
21/09/2018
BAR
OMG !!! THESE ARE JUST FANTASTIC. WONDERFUL FLAVOR A REAL TREAT.