4.7 5 0 52 52 Peanut butter ice cream dipped in a chocolatey coating, peanut buttery sauce and milk chocolate.

8/14/2019
vice nice
Magnum Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars Peanut butter ice cream dipped in a chocolatey coating, peanut buttery sauce, and milk chocolate.
8/1/2019
if your a fan of peanut butter this is a great ice cream for you. loved the flavor.
7/7/2019
Magnum
Best ice cream l've ever had, very flavorful and just delicious overall.
7/5/2019
Another very good product from Magnum
These are probably some of the most wonderful items on the market today. The taste is overwhelmingly delicious and the size is perfect.
6/13/2019
fish fry works delight!
we have this after scooping cole slaw in the hot kitchen it is more than worth it after the hard work out after over 2,000 cups scooped per night.
1/5/2019
Best ice cream bars
These are my favorite-ist ice cream ever. Love all the different flavors especially the caramel
9/21/2018
BAR
OMG !!! THESE ARE JUST FANTASTIC. WONDERFUL FLAVOR A REAL TREAT.
9/9/2018
Any flavor of Magnum is OK with me!
Magnum Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars are so delicious, any flavor of Magnum Ice Cream bars is delicious! Go get some!
9/6/2018
Scrumciously Delicious!
Ah, what can I say? Anything that Magnum makes is a delicacy of luscious chocolate and ice cream. I love peanut butter and chocolate! What could be better than this? When it came out my son brought me one home and when he went back the next day to get more they were sold out!!!!
8/29/2018
I liked the flavor, just too much,
I really love chocolate and of course dark chocolate, but after trying one of these ice cream bars, I will never buy one again. These bars have a very delicious flavor to each layer of chocolate and the ice cream, and peanut butter, but it was just WAYto much sugar, much to powerful. I do recommend these because they are goo, but if I where you I would share this with someone, or even share it with three people because this is just too much sugar/chocolate for one person to have in a ice cream bar.
6/2/2018
This Belgian chocolate ice cream with peanut butter is so tasty that it was difficult not to eat all 3 in one setting. I'm not usually a peanut fan; however, picked these up because we enjoy trying new things. The ice cream is smooth, and the peanut butter - yum!
5/1/2018
I've only tried thus product once in my life and it is mind blowing just with one bit.
8/5/2015
OMG! To DIE for! Nice peanut butter taste--not too overpowering, but still very flavorful.
7/25/2015
Oh to good, love the chocolate , peanut butter combo I wish they cost less, but it makes an even better treat
7/23/2015
Peanut butter is normally not my flavor, however these could change my mind. The peanut butter wasn't overpowering, the excellent chocolate was the perfect compliment. Fast becoming a favorite!