Mainstays Warm Mist Humidifier  Black

4.9 5 0 40 40 1.2 Gallon water tank; Produces warm and visible mist to increase the environment humidity; 2 Different output options: Low and High speeds; Low-tank indicator with auto shut-off and Reset light will be illuminated; Reset function on the dial, so you don’t need to unplug the appliance, just turn to the dial Reset position to reset the unit; Filter free; Medicine oil tray, so you can fill in essential oil; Bottom fill water tank with big enough water tank opening so you can clean the water tank easier; Convenient carrying water tank handle; Runs up to 24 hours,contentiously adds moisture to the air; Regular cleaning for the heating element is required as it may become encrusted with mineral deposits which may reduce the mist output rate; Mist output 6000ml/24hrs at highest setting; The Mainstays Warm Misting Humidifier has black and white colors for your options;
Mainstays Warm Mist Humidifier  Black

04/10/2021
Very useful in winters and dry weather
I got the Mainstays Warm mist Humidifer after my daughters pediatrician suggested a humidifier to help with her allergies. So far using it has been great. It is easy to fill up and sometimes I also add essential oils to the top compartment which gives out a very relaxing aroma mist. I have also seen a difference with skin issues (no longer dry) due to the added moisture in the air. The humidifier is light weight and can easily be carried from one room to another. Definitely recommend for people with allergies.
04/10/2021
Works great
I absolutely love this humidifier, it’s less bulky than my previous one, works great, quiet to which is a plus. I love this so much I went and bought more