Make It Rain Hydrating Conditioner

4.4 5 0 51 51 Make it Rain comes stacked full of botanically-rich ingredients, showering your hair with moisture for irresistibly healthy-looking hair. This hydrating and strengthening conditioner helps smooth, detangle, and nourish hair. A must have for your product stash!
Make It Rain Hydrating Conditioner

13/08/2020
Smells bad
Smells very bad when I opened it so no I did not use it
12/08/2020
Rosa.a
Yes me and my husband both had tested out the shampoo and the conditioner it gave great deal of softness
12/08/2020
#makeitrain
TPH Make it Rain Hydrating Conditioner has a lovely scent that lingers. This super moisturizing conditioner is great for my wavy curly hair. It left my hair soft and smooth and with moisturized ringlets.
11/08/2020
What can I say but Wonderful!
The smell is to die for.. The silkiness of this conditioner made my gray hair so soft... I love it so much!!
11/08/2020
Very moisturizing
I loved the way this left my hair feeling. It left my hair feeling moisturized. I wasn't too fond of the scent. It wasn't a bad scent. I just prefer more of a fruity or floral scent.
10/08/2020
Worked well but the scent was too strong
My scalp felt clean and my hair felt soft. I did not care for the smell, it was way too strong.
08/08/2020
A Nice, High Quality Conditioner
Make It Rain Hydrating Conditioner made my hair soft and despite having curls, it assisted with a tangle free wash. The conditioner is a great texture, not too thick, not too thin. It was easy to use and was very nourishing for my hair. It felt like I was using a higher end product. I was not wild about the scent of this one, it smelled very patchouli or woodsy to me, which isn't my preference, so I would probably not purchase this one for my personal use. There was also no distinguishing property between the bottles, so in the shower, without my glasses on, I actually picked up the conditioner first instead of the shampoo. Overall, I think it's a great product, it's just not for me personally.
08/08/2020
A different kind of Conditioner
I liked the smell but I liked the Shampoo much better because felt that my hair was still dry at the ends and needed more moister. Also needed to use more than a drop more like two squeezes of the product unlike the shampoo where a little goes a long way.
07/08/2020
A Hydration product that really works
I used this Conditioner along with the Honey Fresh Shampoo. I wanted to try the product out as a Set. The Hydrating Conditioner certain lives up to its claim. My hair feels lighter, well-nourished, and only has a slight sweet scent. I prefer hair products with a slight scent, and this Conditioner does not contain harsh Perfumes. I could definitely see myself using this Conditioner separately as a Hydration Booster to help with hair and scalp dryness, without the Shampoo. Taraji, this is an excellent product. I am so glad you put your name on it.
06/08/2020
Uplift your Roots and Your Spirit!
How luxurious is the scent of the TPH: Make It Rain Hydrating Conditioner! It smells like a high-end salon conditioner, it's not an overpowering scent it just smells so rich. I am in love with this product and I absolutely must keep it stocked in my home- I need the entire line. With one use, I was instantly reminded of my Palm Beach, FL days, going to the salon first and then hanging out on the beach for the day. The conditioner absolutely detangled my hair. I was able to finger comb my hair one minute after putting the conditioner on my hair. I let the Make It Rain hydrating conditioner set on my hair for about 4 hours and washed it out a couple of hours later. My curl definition was amazing and I will be recommending this to all of my coily hair, natural, and relaxed hair friends. So on my checklist: it's made in the US-check; it's infused with natural products like aloe and quinoa-check and it's VEGAN. It is going to be my product of the year!
06/08/2020
Make It Rain
my hair fees soft and hydrated smells like heaven my husband loves it
05/08/2020
Great product!
This conditioner was actually a lot better than I had anticipated. If it were or ever becomes available where I shop, I'd pick it up. Smells good and conditions well.
05/08/2020
I don't
I don't know what they doing well, Ga, Ga, Ga, Ga, Ga, Ga,
04/08/2020
Smells nice
Very luxurious feeling that lasts all week long and smells nicr
04/08/2020
Perfect
It is a very good product and its smell is delicious. I loved it because in the end I felt the hair super soft and manageable.