4.6 5 0 76 76 Makeup Revolution Onyx Primer blurs imperfections for an immediate smooth matte finish.

20/08/2019
So affordable!
This is so cheap and affordable and it blurs pores like magic! I have huge pores my cheeks and this just sucks right into them and plumps my skin up. I would highly recommend this.
24/05/2019
Pretty awesome stuff
Was kinda skeptical on buying this at first, but I'm glad I finally made the purchase. Works REALLY well!
22/05/2019
A must try primer
I love makeup revolution products!Super cute packaging! I love thats it unique. Its a black primer but it absorbs into my skin clearly. I like the consistancy. It definitely blurs my pores on my nose, cheeks & chin. I have mature dry skin (37yrs old) & it works perfectly . Makes my foundation look flawless & helps my makeup stay on throughout the day. I am obsessed with primers & i have tried ALOT of them. This primer is a must try!
08/05/2019
Climate
I live in sout Arizona where it’s always hot weather. I like someone to develop something for woman over 40, so makeup doesn’t melt to work in heat.
30/04/2019
Love it!
I love this product so Much! This is a must have for all you make up junkies out there. I never had a problem on keeping my make up looks flawless and lit since I found this product! Love it! Will definitely buy th is again
26/04/2019
Best Primer
I love this primer so much. Love how it's black and just it goes how onto my face. Definitly make a perfect Base.!!!
31/03/2019
Flawless finish
I really liked this primer. Remember, a little goes a long way. Otherwise your face will end up looking grey/dark. It sets nicely and the foundation over it ensured a flawless finish. Highly recommended.
23/03/2019
It went on nice and smooth on my face I would suggest this product to my family and friends
21/03/2019
Great for combination skin
I love this primer, a bit pricey but well worth it, I'll probably never use another primer again! It doesn't weigh down like some primers and it makes your makeup look amazing. It's great for combo skin, doesn't dry it out but keeps oil away, shrinks your pores too, it's awesome, I love it and will buy it again.
20/03/2019
Get ready for beautiful skin
This product is the perfect compliment to your make up regiment. It gets your skin ready for make up without weighing it down. It is definitely worth the price. Your make up has never worked so well.
16/03/2019
Smells Lusious and calming even could call it tranquility The snuggle bear is smushy, singley adorably, the best animated spoke personal ly gorgeous little tan tinted,fuzzy ,big-eyed cute, little bitty male bear.I am so glad I tried your product using coupons that I'm sure many people appreciate.Will definitely
14/03/2019
Outstanding
Omg I am so inlove with this primer! Of all the primer I've been used this is the only primer that suite my combination skin. And since i have oily and dry face i used to get alot breakouts but this is the only primer that perfectly stays and fits my skin and shinken my pores. My make up stay on my face all through out the day! I highly recommend that you ladies should get your hands to this it's definitely a piece of heaven i tell you!
11/03/2019
Amazing product
great product. It made my face feel so soft and my makeup went on so much better. It also stayed on and lasted throughout my entire day. I can’t say enough about this!! Yes!!
10/03/2019
Great!
This primer is so perfect, I bought one for my mom too!
09/03/2019
Excelente
Es perfecto para mi cara cubre todas las imperfecciones