4.8 5 0 6 6 Malt O Meal Marshmallow Mateys Sweet Toasted Oat Cereal with Marshmallows have been repackaged in a newly designed 18-oz. resealable pack. This product contains 50% or more of wholegrain.
Malt O Meal Marshmallow Mateys Sweet Toasted Oat Cereal with Marshmallows

10/09/2020
Yummy...
I wanted to purchase the brand name cereal but it was out of stock. Figured I would give the generic brand a try. Glad I did. ..it's very good. I won't be buying the name brand anymore...
01/09/2020
Marshmallow Mateys
They are a very comparable low cost alternative to lucky charms.
14/05/2020
So good!
My family loves this cereal. We actually prefer it to the name brand. It is a great value for the price! My kids eat the cereal and of course love the marshmallows. It has a great cereal to marshmallow ratio.
29/04/2020
Love It!!!
Marshmallow Mateys are our jam in this house!! It's priced fairly, tastes BETTER than the more expensive brand, seems to have more marshmallows. We just love it. It's a huge resealable bag of morning joy.
28/04/2020
Great taste for a great price!
This cereal is just as good as the name brand and it is more affordable with the family size bag! Lots of yummy marshmallows which are the best part!
05/04/2020
Tasty
tasty cereal. he sings to me and my children too. the colors figures give it a delicious touch