M&M'S® CHOCOLATE BAR

• 4.8 out of 5 from

Creamy, smooth milk chocolate sprinkled with M&M'S® MINIS Milk Chocolate Candies creates an irresistible crunch that, well, raises the chocolate bar to an M&M'S® level

Angela (Chowchilla)

2/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

M@m's is one of my families favorites. Chocolate period is so the two combined just made it that much more amazing. When you bite into it you get a crunch with chocolate that goes into a bigger chocolate so much yumminess going on. In m@m's chocolate bar is worth buying.

Amy (Terryville)

• 0 Upload
  • 11 Comments
2/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love chocolate, m & m’s are a favorite in our house, as well as Hershey bars. I love the mix of Hershey’s chocolate with mini m & m’s. It gives the chocolate a little crunch and extra deliciousness. I also tried the crispy bar and yummmm!! My new faves!

Asiyadina (Beaumont)

2/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love M&M's! They are LITERALLY my favorite candy, so when I saw that they were mixed into a chocolate bar, I HAD to try it! I absolutely LOVE this!

M J (Plano)

• 0 Review
  • 14 Comments
2/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

Best of both worlds! M&Ms inside a chocolate bar. This is very yummy!

Richa (SAN FRANCISCO)

• 2 Uploads
  • 47 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

M&M is a hit with this chocolate. It tastes so good as if you are in heaven. Perfect amount of sugar.

tiffany (Corpus Christi)

2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Im not the biggest fan of chocolate but this!! This is amazing. Creamy and perfect for those days when I need that chocolate craving to go away!!!

Angie (Guthrie)

2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Anything with M&M's in it is just down right delicious. This is one of our family's candy bars.

Hannah (Edgewater)

2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Absolutely AMAZING. I was honestly expecting it to just be “eh whatever” but still wanted to give it a try. Needless to say I went back the next day to purchase two more of them. Couldn’t stop eating it!!

Kristin (Williamsburg)

2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Everyone in my household loves candy, especially chocolate. I discovered these candy bars a few weeks ago and we all fell in love with them! Perfect blend of a milk chocolate bar and your favorite m&m’s!

Sally (Home)

2/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

Only candy we eat love my m&ms lots of chocolate ❤️

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours