M&M'S® CHOCOLATE BAR

4.7 5 0 279 279 Creamy, smooth milk chocolate sprinkled with M&M'S® MINIS Milk Chocolate Candies creates an irresistible crunch that, well, raises the chocolate bar to an M&M'S® level
M&M'S® CHOCOLATE BAR

22/11/2021
Perfect
Excellent product, excellent quality and excellent flavor
05/11/2021
The Best Hershey bar
Like Heaven These go down way to easy so delicious
01/11/2021
Chocolate
I love chocolate & I love m&m’s. This can’t get any better unless it was to have peanut butter m&m’s in it.
22/10/2021
What’s better than chocolate with M&Ms inside??
These candy bars are amazing! The M&Ms give the chocolate a great crunch that makes this treat more enjoyable. It’s so hard not to eat the whole bar in one sitting.
21/09/2021
Chocolaty crunchy goodness!
M&Ms are already good. They’re sweet and chocolaty and have a perfect crunch. So adding them to a bar of chocolate is perfect. It gives the chocolate a crunch and adds more texture to it. It’s honestly delicious.
15/09/2021
Thick & Tasty
This is a hearty chocolate bar, like the chocolate is thick and so is the layer of m&m's! There's so many! I love it though, it tastes super chocolatey and I'm a chocolate gal so that's fine with me.
01/09/2021
My Favorite Chocolate
I Remember When M&M Made Chocolate Bars Like This In The Blue Wrapper Years Ago In Then They Stopped Making Them Than They Came Out With This I Love It, It Is Just Like The Old Ones My Favorite Chocolate Bar I Buy A Few Every Time I Go To The Store
24/08/2021
I am not a big fan of chocolate but I love all things m&m. This candy bar has just the right amount on m&ms and the chocolate is better then another bar
07/08/2021
great taste
love the flavor, creamy chocolate with little M&Ms to add a crunch to it
03/08/2021
YUMMY!
I love the taste of this candy bar! It has a smooth chocolatey flavor with the crunch of the tiny M&M candies. It reminds me of a crunch type bar but the flavor is amazing. I will be eating & enjoying these candy bars for as long as I can find them! Super yummy and addictive...
03/08/2021
M&M's Candy Bar
I love this chocolate bar. The bar, itself, is a smoother chocolate. The bar has mini m&m's throughout--a good amount in each bite. I like the crunchy shells of the m&m's inside the chocolate bar.
29/07/2021
Heaven
I absolutely love these M&Ms because I have always loved the brand and I always like trying new stuff
28/07/2021
Scrumptious
I love the taste of this product. 2 of my favorite things in one. Definitely love the candy shells in with the chocolate
10/07/2021
M & Ms Candy Bar
I LOVE CHOCOLATE. I AM ALSO A FAN OF M &MS. THIS CHOCOLATE BAR IS FANTASTIC TASTING. THIS IS A WINNER!
10/07/2021
M & Ms Candy Bar
Absolutely loved this candy bar. I’m a chocoholic and pretty critical when it comes to my chocolate! This one is a keeper!