4.3 5 0 17 17 A lightweight silicone free shampoo formulated with Cannabis Sativa Oil (Hemp Oil) to wash away dirt and oils without weighing down hair. Good for all hair types and great for finer hair.

04/10/2019
HAIR
WORKS GREAT!! LEAVES YOUR HAIR VERY SOFT AN manageable.
28/09/2019
Works great
Has done great things for my dry color treated hair. I have to buy good quality product to get the nourishment my hair needs to be repaired from coloring it. This does the job.
26/09/2019
Great again!
Marc Anthony products always are a higher standard. This shampoo is no exception. Left my hair clean & moisturized.
22/09/2019
Pricey
A little pricey didn’t really do as I had expected it would do. A bit overpriced
16/09/2019
My Hero
This is now my favorite shampoo in the world.And I wouldn't switch for nothing.
12/09/2019
Awesome Product
My skin felt so renewed. Definitely going to purchase again.
11/09/2019
Best ever
This shampoo really leaves hair clean and smooth and does wonders for the scalp
09/09/2019
Itch No More
I've had an itchy scalp and decided to give this product a try, so glad I did!! Itchy scalp gone!!
07/09/2019
Marc Anthony
This hemp oil shampoo was not a good as I had expected my hair was clean but was lifeless and it left some residue after washing my hair and the smell was not that good plus the container it comes in is very slippery when wet
02/09/2019
Shampoo
Love the way this product leaves your hair feeling fabulous
02/09/2019
Nice scent ,.
Marc Anthony Products are amoung my husbands favorites , this is so ,so because it made his hair a little oily , though the scent is really nice!
02/10/2019
This seems like a great natural product that isn't harsh on the hair or scalp. I really would love to try this product!
25/09/2019
Para mi es completamente nuevo y quiero probar este producto para lavar mi cabello lo tengo muy maltratado y largo
23/09/2019
I can't say that I have tried this but I'm always trying new products . I have tried new stuff and didn't like them.
13/09/2019
I would love to try this shampoo out I'm always looking for better hair care products for my crazy hair .