4.9 5 0 126 126 Your baby will be delighted by the look, feel and sound of this adorable plush rattle from Mary Meyer. Giving back to communities surrounding our vermont headquarters is just one of the ways Mary Meyer has been making sustainable choices for years. Today, we know our footprint goes well beyond our employees and neighbors. The choices we make, from how we design our toys to how we package and ship them, impacts us all. We're setting a course for a sustainable future, one that innovates with new materials, minimizes waste, and recycles and maximizes use of recycled materials. Every day you will find the third generation of the meyer family continuing their grandmother's commitment to make toys of extraordinary design with outstanding quality and value. The meyer family makes toys that incorporate the quality and safety we require for our own children, all 17 of them. That's why all our toys meet or exceed every us toy safety requirement.SKU:ADIB00AJF7Q30
Mary Meyer Marshmallow Plush Rattle, Giraffe

12/01/2021
Cute baby toy
This adorable baby toy is soft and soothing for baby. Comes in a variety of characters. I love that it can be taken on the go and keeps baby entertained. I would deffinately recommend this product to friends and family.
12/01/2021
Super Soft
OMG my nephew loved it! Super super soft and snuggled. The light rattling is delightful! Absolutely love this little plush stuffed animal🦒 I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
10/01/2021
Wow
Great quality. My grandson loved it. Its soft with subtle noise
5/5
5/5 stars. Would recommend! My baby loved. It’s one of his favorite things. 🥰
Adorable
We bought this for Christmas for our baby girl and its adorable and made with great quality. She just loves the rattling.
09/01/2021
This was my daughter’s security toy
Let me start by saying, this plush has a special place in my family. This was my daughter’s security toy. She didn’t do binkies or blankies or anything. Just. This. Plush. It’s amazing. Durable. It’s lasted her 10 years so far!!! It hasn’t fallen apart despite the MANY washes. It’s fluff is still in tact. It’s color hasn’t faded. Even after sitting on her shelf for the past couple of years because she’s “too old for baby stuff anymore, mom”
Soft and cute
Best product for my baby ! He loves it ! It’s very soft !
Grandbabies Favorite
I have several grandkids who seem to be drawn to this toy they simply love it and since they love to snuggle it and fall asleep with it the softness of it is awesome
Great For My Boy
I got one of these for one of my boys. My boy is very picky but when he received this toy, you can tell in his eyes he was very happy. It is very fluffy and very soft. I would totally recommend this product!
Great Quality!
I got this as a present for my baby cousin and she has loved it! It’s incredibly soft and the rattling isn’t too loud, it’s perfect to keep the young one entertained!
Amazing!
My baby boy absolutely loved this little stuffed animal. He still hangs on to it all the time and he is now almost two years old. I definitely highly recommend this product for your child!
best plush
my 5month old loves her giraffe toy its very soft definitely recommend
Kids toy
My grandson loves it he keeps it in his bed so soft
05/01/2021
So cute
My baby really love this cute giraffe 🦒 he didn’t sleep without this soft toy 🥰that’s why I buy 2 of them because if it’s dirty so I don’t need to run and clean right away 😜
05/01/2021
stuffy
got one of these for my niece, she loves it! super soft :)