4.9 5 0 8 8 Your baby will be delighted by the look, feel and sound of this adorable plush rattle from Mary Meyer. Giving back to communities surrounding our vermont headquarters is just one of the ways Mary Meyer has been making sustainable choices for years. Today, we know our footprint goes well beyond our employees and neighbors. The choices we make, from how we design our toys to how we package and ship them, impacts us all. We're setting a course for a sustainable future, one that innovates with new materials, minimizes waste, and recycles and maximizes use of recycled materials. Every day you will find the third generation of the meyer family continuing their grandmother's commitment to make toys of extraordinary design with outstanding quality and value. The meyer family makes toys that incorporate the quality and safety we require for our own children, all 17 of them. That's why all our toys meet or exceed every us toy safety requirement.SKU:ADIB00AJF7Q30
Mary Meyer Marshmallow Plush Rattle, Giraffe

18/09/2020
Thanks so much
Excellent gift for my girl who has nine months for her to play.
17/09/2020
Meyer Marshmallow Girrafe Rattle
The Mary Meyer Marshmallow Rattle (Giraffe) is one of the best rattles Ive ever tried. My little one was enthralled by it's texture (soft & cuddley) and the spots on the giraffe which he followed with his eyes and the rattle sound as well. Give this product a go! You'll see why I gave it 5 stars!
15/09/2020
fun
My aunt kids love all the organic animals but especially the giraffe who they loving call ZOO because they saw one at the zoo and were amazed how tall they were and most of all the material that s is made of is all organic they so happy I gave them
14/09/2020
Organic farm buddies giraffezoo because the saw on
My kids love all the organic animals but especially the giraffe who they loving call ZOO because they saw one at the zoo and were amazed how tall they were and most of all the material that s is made of is all organic
12/09/2020
Stuffie review
I bought this as a gift for my nephew he is 8 months old an he loves it he is always playing with it its so soft and super cute its small enough to fit perfect in his hand and easy to shake and he can chew on it without me worrying he is gonna choke
12/09/2020
It is soft and cute. My children are in love with it. They play with it as well as sleep with it. To nice to pass up.
08/09/2020
Forever friend
This giraffe has been every where my niece has been the past year. Indoors, outdoors you name it and it still looked great. It has held together unbelievably well from being tugged and pulled during play time, smashed in the car seat to buckle up, in the pool, and countless times through the wash then air dry because it's back on the go again. The material hasn't worn or come unstitched and color hasn't faded in the least! Perfect comfort size and I've bought 2 more for gifts since I bought this one. The kids adore it!
07/09/2020
Bought for my grandson
I bought this for my grandson when he was born. I was browsing the web and came across and love what the company stands for and they give back to their community, as well as recycling. And, he loves to cuddle with it still, and is a year old now.
18/09/2020
Love the touch and feel of this product. It’s great!
16/09/2020
THIS SOFT MARSHMALLOW GIARAFFE RATTLE IS AWESOME FOR ALL BABIES,AND SURE THEY WILL LOVE IT TO.PLUS SUPER SOFT IF FALL WITH IT AS IT'S NOT REAL HARD TO HURT IF FALL WITH A HARD RATTLE.
10/09/2020
This giraffe is adorable. My grandbaby would love this