Mason Jar Cookie Company Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix

4.9 5 0 139 139 Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix
Mason Jar Cookie Company Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix

20/02/2021
excellent!
Omg these are so delicious! I really like them., I was surprised at how much i liked them because i am fussy when it comes to cookies.. They werent easy to find at the store but they were worth a far trip
01/09/2020
Nice
Mason Jar Cookie Company Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix. Yes Yum
16/08/2019
Mason Jar Cookie Company
Whoever said money can’t buy happiness has never tried this cookie mix. Decadent and designer flavor. Yummy!!
13/07/2018
For all you chocolate lovers out there this cookie mix is a wonderful chocolate creation. The product came fresh and sealed in the pouch as described. Great tasting cookies after being prepared as per the directions.
29/05/2018
send the free samples ofMason Jar Cookie Company Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
18/05/2018
OMG This is so good! It is so easy to make these cookies and they taste great!
21/02/2018
Mason Jar Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix is Divine!! OMG~ it's decadent and delicious!! If you've got a sweet tooth~ this is for you!!
17/01/2018
I love to give these out as gifts! Especially at Christmas.
06/01/2018
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIE MIX !! WHAT CAN YOU SAY BUT YUM YUM. THIS VERSION IS A BIG WINNER.
09/09/2017
I received one of these as a gift since I like to bake and I absolutely loved it. So cute and tasty!
03/04/2017
I recieved Mason Jar Cookie Company Chocolate Chip mix and their Gingerbread one, as part of a holiday gift. Let me tell you, not only was the directions simple and crystal clear but just about everything you need for a large batch of homemade cookies is right there altogether in that jar. I only had to add butter and use my own cookie sheet. My 6 year old actually made them herself they were so simple. The taste though was something else. Amazing. One of the best tasting cookies i have EVER eaten. I gladly will accept these as gifts again in the future. They are so fun to make and the jars are interesting prior to cooking.
21/03/2017
This is so good and easy to make. My children and grandchildren like making this cookie in a mason jar. I have told my friends and they too are going to buy some.
09/03/2017
Can I get a hum hum good because me and my family especially my five teenagers love this product and is a favorite at my job also
12/01/2019
Looks interesting and packaging looks well thought out. Would definitely love to try this out.
14/08/2018
I would love to try these because I love cookies, and these sound delicious!