4.7 5 0 314 314 New flavour lock pack. French roast ground coffee.

6/14/2019
Just not my favorite
Don't get me wrong, if it were provided to me I'd gladly drink it, but I think no matter what I've tried it's bitter. I'll stick with Folgers.
6/3/2019
Best coffee
I buy this band all of the time. Glad that there is now a flavor lock so I don't have to put it into my flavor lock container. I cannot think of anything that would improve this great tasting coffee. YUM
5/15/2019
Only way to wake
Best taste in the mornings in my opinion. I love the rich taste of the French blend. Its aroma fills the house and starts my day with a smile
5/8/2019
Good coffee
Its a good coffee. The price is good and it tastes good.
4/26/2019
Good to the last drop
Not big on coffee but when I buy coffee for the house for friends or family, this is my go-to. I grew up with them aroma in the house; makes me think back to making it for my grandma in her old percolator. It's smooth and rich in flavor. The price is right for starting your morning.
4/22/2019
Good till the last drop
I drink my coffee strong and I love the smell of it when I wake up in the morning. This is my favorite coffee. I drink coffee all day and night.
4/1/2019
Good
I like my coffee strong and i like the smooth tasted of this kind im picky and i don't drink coffee a lot
3/7/2019
My favorite
I really love this coffee. It has a great taste and freshness every time you wake up and want that relief from a great cup of coffee
2/27/2019
Always going to be fresh
I have been a coffee drinker for many years now and I know that Maxwell House is always going to be fresh. I know there are lots of coffee out there that are great too but Maxwell house is the best and always will be.
2/20/2019
Riquisimo!!
Delicioso!! probe este producto y me gusto muchísimo, su sabor es muy intenso y su aroma es delicioso, muy original y natural, me encanto probarlo.
2/6/2019
excellent brew
i love coffee and Maxwell House has consistently make great coffee
2/3/2019
Coffee All Day
Ive been buying this coffee for a couple yesrs and its the only coffee ill buy. The container itself keeps the coffee so fresh, i can taste the difference between good coffee and stale coffee. That container is a big reason why i keep buying and the taste is just perfect. Its bold yet doesnt have a bite and smooth as it goes down. Ive found it a few different places at different prices from $6-$12 which i think is crazy. Ive also found that they ground their coffee just perfect, its not to fine but not course. If you like smooth bold coffee you will like this.
1/30/2019
Not a fan!
Ana J. Los Angeles 43 reviews Jan. 13, 2019, 5:36 p.m. I like my coffee strong but I don't want to taste how strong it is, if you know what I mean. It taste like dirt. It smells good in the can and when brewing. This is definitely not the brand that I prefer. I would not buy this again.
1/30/2019
great taste
Maxwell house coffee is always on my coffee shelf , the price is great for the amount you get and it last along time . Flavor is always strong and it gives me the energy i need to get through the day !
1/27/2019
Perfect roast
So Maxwell house French roast coffee has the perfect flavor, strength and aroma. I used to be a Folgers girl...