4.7 5 0 363 363 New flavour lock pack. French roast ground coffee.
Maxwell House Ground Coffee

04/03/2021
Good old fashioned flavor
I have been drinking maxwell house since I was a kid because that’s what my parents drank. I brought a container to work with me a month ago and now it’s the Only brand we use now and everyone loves it.
03/03/2021
maxwell house coffee
this is are favorite brand of coffee.....i would love to get this ..we are very big coffee drinkers.......we love drinking coffee at night out side on are patio by our fire pit..........ty.
03/03/2021
Lack of taste
I am shocked at the amount of good reviews for Maxwell House. The only positive thing about this coffee is its cost. This coffee is bitter, lacking flavor, and honestly reminds me of dirt. No thank you!
02/03/2021
Maxwell House
Maxwell House French Roast is one of my favorite ways to start the morning. I love that the beans are pre-ground so I'm not waking up my family with the loud, shrill whirl of my coffee grinder.
19/02/2021
Coffe
I love Maxwell house coffee, I grew up drinking this beverage. I am not into the different flavors of coffee but I enjoy the original roast coffee by Maxwell house.
18/02/2021
Love Maxwell House
I love Maxwell House over any other brand. When I tried this newer product I was in awe with it. It's even better now wow how is that possible.
16/02/2021
Losing Flavor
I used to use Maxwell House in the office due to the number of coffee drinkers and it's cost effectiveness. I have gone on to try new brands, it seems as if the flavor of the coffee is not like it used to be. There used to be a rich taste, now it is bland. Yes, I've replaced the water filter in the coffee maker and I clean the basket and pot out daily.
12/02/2021
Maxwell house coffe
Maxwell House coffee is so comforting and delicious. Like they say, Good to the last drop. And it's the truth. Awesome flavor all the time. Night or day. I can drink it anytime. It's my favorite coffe
12/02/2021
Maxwell
to me......Maxwell House seems to put out a good product...It seems to always have a good flavor..........
10/02/2021
Perfect Hot and Cold Brew
Maxwell House French Roast makes the perfect cup of hot coffee every morning. I like to add just a little bit of sugar and drink it with no cream. The coffee is never bitter and tastes great. But...I mostly use this to make cold brew coffee in the fridge. I put about a quarter cup into my cold brew maker and let the grounds do their magic. It is by far my favorite coffee to use for cold brew. The coffee comes out so smooth and delicious! I add a splash of coffee syrup and it is the perfect start to any day!
10/02/2021
uplifting taste
This Maxwell House coffee is the only coffee I buy. It has the best, non-harsh taste. No bitterness and just right for me. Always quality from Maxwell House, would never expect less.
09/02/2021
Coffee
Great tasting coffee and the aroma while brewing just makes you want it to finish brewing do you can have a cup.
06/02/2021
Ground COffee
I normally do not drink coffee, but I thought it was interesting to give it a try from this product. When I first tried it, I thought it was overall easy to make. The texture were not completely smooth, but it was sweet enough.
02/02/2021
Perfect All The Time
Maxwell House coffee is my husband's favorite coffee. And if he likes it, it must be good. We brew it everyday, all day long.
02/02/2021
Love Maxwell House
I love the original, rich coffee taste of Maxwell House. We use it regularly.