4.7 5 0 333 333 New flavour lock pack. French roast ground coffee.

05/12/2019
Plain Flavor
My husband and I used to drink this coffee daily and weren’t super impressed with the flavoring. It does have a strong present flavor to it but more of a settle taste. I like a bit more flavoring with my coffee so this one was t a huge favorite for me.
30/11/2019
Good morning!
The coffee is always fresh and taste great. I like the packaging and that it's in its own container so you don't have to worry about what ur gonna store it in
30/10/2019
Simple and Good
I have tried expensive coffees and for some reason just don't like the way they taste and prefer brands like Maxwell House. They have been around since my parents starting drinking coffee and now my husband and I drink it. It's simple and has a great taste. I like the large containers with lids making them easy to store and keep the coffee fresh.
03/10/2019
Coffee addict
I love Maxwell house brand coffee, I especially love the French roast. It has such a good aroma and that's before it perks, and the taste is amazing. My dad is the one whom I got my coffee addiction from lol, but he always drank Maxwell House.
22/09/2019
Yummy.
I love my coffee. Have to have it. No matter where i am. Maxwell house is one of my top 5 favorite brands. This specific blend is very delicious. Bold flavor. Will get you up and going and you will enjoy its bild flavor.
16/09/2019
Very good tasting
This product was a favorite I wish I could get more
10/09/2019
WOW I MEAN COME ON WOW
I loved it love me some coffee. it was prefect i would totally buy it again and again. It was so good and smooth it was simply amazing... Got some went back to the store got me some more .. MMM MM GOOD TO THE SOUL!~!!
05/09/2019
Maxwell House Coffee French Roast
Maxwell House French Roast Coffee has a mild flavor and is good for a breakfast coffee.
02/09/2019
French Roast
Maxwell House French Roast ground coffee is one of my favorite dark roast coffees to brew in the morning. It has a rich coffee flavor, that's not bitter. The sealed plastic canister keeps every granule fresh and tasting great, pot after pot. It even has a great aroma and goes well with any of my favorite creamers and add ins, or even on it's own. It's priced lower than many other national coffee brands too.
01/09/2019
Maxwell House
I LOVE Maxwell House coffee !!! The FRench Roast is pretty good and I'm bumming because I didn't get here in time for a free sample. FYI The Columbian is awesome as well.
28/08/2019
I love the smell of coffee in the morning. Been drinking Maxwell House for allot of years. This blend is perfect for me. I loved it and will buy again.
24/08/2019
Good morning
I love maxwell house coffee. It’s great to wake up and make and gets your day started well you can make it as strong as you want or not!! It’s a nice bold taste and I’d recommend it!
24/08/2019
Strong, smells good, and brewed to a fine texture and taste
Every morning for work or on my 15 minute breaks I would brew this coffee. It tasted perfect and would give me the energy I needed. I not only liked it but everytime I would go to the break room the pot was always empty so I know all my contacts workers loved it. Heck I would even brew me some in my coffee cup and take some home cause I usually had an hour drive back home and it kept a pretty good job of keeping me awake mostly. I loved it so much I had to purchase me a big thing of this coffee cause it's the only brand I use.
23/08/2019
Great coffee
Great coffee I drink coffee every morning when I wake up I enjoy drinking my morning coffee before I start the day.
21/08/2019
Good morning world!
Love this coffee! Good taste, not over bearing, so it mixes nicely with whatever flavor cream you use to serve with it. Nice scent when brewing.