4.7 5 0 324 324 New flavour lock pack. French roast ground coffee.

8/24/2019
Good morning
I love maxwell house coffee. It’s great to wake up and make and gets your day started well you can make it as strong as you want or not!! It’s a nice bold taste and I’d recommend it!
8/24/2019
Strong, smells good, and brewed to a fine texture and taste
Every morning for work or on my 15 minute breaks I would brew this coffee. It tasted perfect and would give me the energy I needed. I not only liked it but everytime I would go to the break room the pot was always empty so I know all my contacts workers loved it. Heck I would even brew me some in my coffee cup and take some home cause I usually had an hour drive back home and it kept a pretty good job of keeping me awake mostly. I loved it so much I had to purchase me a big thing of this coffee cause it's the only brand I use.
8/23/2019
Great coffee
Great coffee I drink coffee every morning when I wake up I enjoy drinking my morning coffee before I start the day.
8/21/2019
Good morning world!
Love this coffee! Good taste, not over bearing, so it mixes nicely with whatever flavor cream you use to serve with it. Nice scent when brewing.
8/12/2019
Not my favorite
Not at all at the top of my list of brands to buy.
8/11/2019
Great Coffee
The smell and texture of the grounds is great! It brews nicely and taste good. It is usually a good price as well.
7/16/2019
Personal Fave
I grew up with Maxwell House coffee - my dad was extremely partial to the brand, and the great flavor that came with it. Since I was 14, my ratio has been 1 scoop (1/8th cup) coffee grounds to 2 cups of water (per the measurement on the side of the carafe)... Maxwell House is reliable and delicious - it will always be my personal favorite!
7/11/2019
This brand is really awesome, the coffee is strong and tasty, perfect for the morning drink,
6/17/2019
good
very good taste price ,qualityand size of the container is great to hold on to while scooping the coffee out
6/14/2019
Just not my favorite
Don't get me wrong, if it were provided to me I'd gladly drink it, but I think no matter what I've tried it's bitter. I'll stick with Folgers.
6/3/2019
Best coffee
I buy this band all of the time. Glad that there is now a flavor lock so I don't have to put it into my flavor lock container. I cannot think of anything that would improve this great tasting coffee. YUM
5/15/2019
Only way to wake
Best taste in the mornings in my opinion. I love the rich taste of the French blend. Its aroma fills the house and starts my day with a smile
5/8/2019
Good coffee
Its a good coffee. The price is good and it tastes good.
4/26/2019
Good to the last drop
Not big on coffee but when I buy coffee for the house for friends or family, this is my go-to. I grew up with them aroma in the house; makes me think back to making it for my grandma in her old percolator. It's smooth and rich in flavor. The price is right for starting your morning.
4/22/2019
Good till the last drop
I drink my coffee strong and I love the smell of it when I wake up in the morning. This is my favorite coffee. I drink coffee all day and night.