Maxwell House Ground Coffee

• 4.7 out of 5 from

New flavour lock pack. French roast ground coffee.

Brittany (Spring Hill)

• 10 Comments
12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

Maxwell house is one of my top favorite coffee. Its rich in flavor and every flavor has its own great taste. Price is decent and you dont need much to get that caffeine you need.

Bethany (Blairsville)

• 29 Comments
11/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

Maxwell ground coffee is the coffee I buy most often. I love the taste and it gets my day going happily.

Christal (Poland)

• 21 Comments
11/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love my coffee and Maxwell House Ground Coffee taste great.

DEWANNA (PIKEVILLE)

• 13 Comments
11/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

Yes , I have tried this, but at home I use eight-o-clock coffee

Marandas (Kunkeltown)

• 5 Comments
10/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

I always get this coffee and always stock up when on sale! The lock fresh lid really keeps the coffee fresh! I noticed with other brands that's don't use these lida the coffee ax does taste different with in a few days! The French roast has a very pleasant taste and is always apart of my morning!

CATHLEEN (Eunice)

• 13 Comments
10/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

Maxwell House French roast ground coffee comes in different size containers which I love the convenience of . It smells amazing and taste just as great as it smells. It gets me going daily

Sam (Upland)

• 10 Comments
10/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

I think this coffee is great. It is a great way to start the day, progress through the day and end the day. I like the nice dark coffee flavor from the french roast. It has a true coffee flavor. It brings a smile to my face and my stomach.

Jennifer (HERNANDO)

• 18 Comments
10/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am a huge fan of Maxwell House. It has a big, bold taste which I enjoy. The price is not too bad either.

Darlene (Upland)

• 33 Comments
10/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

Maxwell House Ground Coffee is a great way to get your day going. I drink this in the morning to start my day off right and drink it throughout the day to keep me going. Maxwell House is a great coffee that gives you the boost you need to get your day going in the right direction. I love that there is many varieties if you like to drink coffee. I also like that the taste is smooth no matter what flavor you try.

Megan (Wooster)

• 1 Review
  • 7 Comments
10/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

The french roast has a smooth taste i think the container also helps keep in the freshness love this one!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours