Maxwell House Ground Coffee

• 4.7 out of 5 from

New flavour lock pack. French roast ground coffee.

Sue (Hartwick)

• 2 Comments
2/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

i love coffee and Maxwell House has consistently make great coffee

Josh (Englewood)

• Review
2/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

Ive been buying this coffee for a couple yesrs and its the only coffee ill buy. The container itself keeps the coffee so fresh, i can taste the difference between good coffee and stale coffee. That container is a big reason why i keep buying and the taste is just perfect. Its bold yet doesnt have a bite and smooth as it goes down. Ive found it a few different places at different prices from $6-$12 which i think is crazy. Ive also found that they ground their coffee just perfect, its not to fine but not course. If you like smooth bold coffee you will like this.

Miranda (Lumberton)

• 28 Comments
1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

Ana J. Los Angeles 43 reviews Jan. 13, 2019, 5:36 p.m. I like my coffee strong but I don't want to taste how strong it is, if you know what I mean. It taste like dirt. It smells good in the can and when brewing. This is definitely not the brand that I prefer. I would not buy this again.

lindsey (Virginia Beach)

• 46 Comments
1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

Maxwell house coffee is always on my coffee shelf , the price is great for the amount you get and it last along time . Flavor is always strong and it gives me the energy i need to get through the day !

Autumn (Clyde)

• 8 Comments
1/27/2019 Home Tested with free product

So Maxwell house French roast coffee has the perfect flavor, strength and aroma. I used to be a Folgers girl...

Tiffany (Ridgefield)

• Review
1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Get this kind now, it’s the most consistent. Other brands would fluctuate with every container. I can count on Maxwell for a great taste every time.

Destiny (Chatsworth)

• 6 Comments
1/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is my go to brand for coffee! My mother in law introduced it to me last year. I normally purchased another brand for years. The taste of this is jut perfection to me!

Bonnie (Port Royal)

• 19 Comments
1/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love Maxwell House and have been drinking it for years. I love the aroma! I have my coffeemaker set to automatically start every morning, and that smell gets me right out of bed. I look forward to drinking this every morning. This coffee is what got me through nursing school and what gets me through my 12 hour shifts. It is absolutely the best coffee out there.

Kimberly (Ravenna)

• 1 Upload
  • 15 Comments
12/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

These ground coffee is aromatic without sacrificing flavor. Price point is fair for the amount of coffee you get in the container. I tend to drink stronger coffee so I can just add extra and get a good flavor. This is a great coffee to buy and bring to work to share!!

Nichole (Fremont)

• 1 Comment
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

Its not our usual brand we get, it'd been on sale at good price, & I'd at time was on tight budget. So I figured why not try it out? I thought had a good bold taste & flavor to it. It lasted longer than brand we normally buy, being i was only one who liked it more than the our usual. I may even just buy small can for just myself! The off sale price is fairly reasonable too!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours