Maybelline New York Volum' Express Colossal Curl Bounce Washable Mascara Makeup with Memory-Curl Formula

4.9 5 0 32 32 Maybelline New York Colossal Curl Bounce long lasting mascara turns up the volume with bouncy curl and up to 24 hours of wear, Thanks to its Memory Curl formula, this mascara delivers a big curl that stays up all day.

28/01/2022
Love
I absolutely love this mascara, it looks great and gives you full and curled looking lashes with out a clumpy look.
27/01/2022
Great mascara
This makes my eyelashes look great. It gives them curl that last all day. It does not clump or flake during the day
26/01/2022
Works great. Definitely made my lashes look awesome
26/01/2022
curl bounce mascara!
I liked this mascara! I bought it when it came out and The wand was nice and helped curl my lashes. It made them pretty long but it does get a bit clumpy after a few uses. It does last most of the day though and it’s a nice mascara overall.
24/01/2022
Best Masscarra
I would recommend it to my friends and family
23/01/2022
excellent
I really liked it and it worked really well.
23/01/2022
Gorgeous results
I’m very picky about mascara. It seems like most of them flake on me. This doesn't flake! I’m fortunate to still have nice eyelashes at 49. But I still want a mascara that gives me volume, length, separation, curl, and doesn’t clump. Love it!
22/01/2022
It's good!
I have tried every maybelline mascara and this is by far the best I've tried. Love the original colossal, but this is even better. Highly recommend if looking for length and curl!
22/01/2022
Like it
I really like this mascara. The quality is good, the price is affordable. It is perfect for me
21/01/2022
Amazing New fave
I am not one to stray away from my norm when it comes to my makeup especially, but I am glad i did. I’m confident that I won’t ever even wonder about another brand again!!
Perfect curl
This is an amazing product to have an is a must in any daily routine. It's perfect for my lashes an makes it easy to apply an use an leaves my lashes looking beautiful an amazing.
Thick and Full
I was very impressed and surprised by how well this mascara worked. The price was reasonable and the results were exactly what I was looking for. As I get older it seems as if my eyelashes are getting thinner and harder to see. This mascara solved that problem. I will buy again and I highly recommend!
Longer. fuller lashes!
I needed a new mascara and decided to try this and am pleasantly surprised at how well it works! My lashes definitely look fuller and longer with this! I was worried about clumps, but surprisingly, it doesn't clump at all.
Longer lashes
This was a great find. Wasnt expecting this product to make my lashes longer and thicker looking without being clumpy. It makes my lashes longer and look nice and fuller looking.
18/01/2022
Great lashes
Not clumpy and leave lashes looking great