4.3 5 0 94 94 A South American-Inspired blend of cilantro, garlic, and red and black peppers.

12/16/2018
Season
The taste of this product was less than satisfactory. I love grill mates but this was horrible.
10/11/2018
Taste Great
The Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade from McCormick Grill Mates had a wonderful taste, it aroma was amazing as well. I will be buying this again!
9/19/2018
marinade
very simple way to mariande your food and very tasty if you love to grill we would defintley recommand this for you all of mccormiks products are the best i buy even just the seasoniung they have now to use all the time on my dinners but this one is a must also definely recommand this very simple very convient
9/16/2018
fine
good taste not as much as i was expecting but it was alright
1/2/2018
I HAVE BEEN USING GRILL MATES FOR YEAR AND THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FLAVORS. I LOVE IT
12/7/2017
This is definetly a Brazilian tasting spice profile which is spicy but I found it very SALTY. We try to buy low salt options usually anyway so maybe we are biased.
11/19/2017
i have try this and it amazing and i have use it a lot in my cooking
11/14/2017
Makes any meat taste great on the grill. Love this product.
10/30/2017
McCormick Grill Mates Brazilian steakhouse marinade was packed with flavorful!! I could really taste the cilantro and garlic~ YUMMY!! I highly recommend it if you like spicy added to your meats!!
10/14/2017
McCormick Grill Mates Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade is a great simple way to add flavor and taste to your steak but also simple to and quick to use. It has great taste that is not too salty but full of flavor
9/9/2017
I have been using McCormick Grill Mates seasoning packets for years now. I get excited when new flavors appear on the shelf. I tried the Brazilian Steakhouse flavor once because it was new. I was not sure what to expect. I used it on chicken. I read the ingredients to check for anything spicy, but I don't recall what I saw. I can say now I don't like cilantro, so that's probably what turned me off about the taste. I know many people do like cilantro, and this would be great for any cut of meat or poultry. I marinate my meats overnight for the best flavor, and it's always tender and juicy when I use olive oil in the mix.
9/7/2017
I have used this song steaks, chicken and pork. It's one of my go to marinades. Tastes great.
8/29/2017
I really like this to use for great flavor for most any meats. I like to use to marinade chicken or steak. I also like to put it in my hamburgers when I grill them.
5/12/2017
I love these packets of spices. In the morning you can marinate your meat, or 30 mins before cooking.
2/3/2017
Big fan of mccormick spices and buy often. This product goes well with cheaper steaks to add a lot of flavor. Strongly recommend.