McCormick Grill Mates Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade

• 4.4 out of 5 from

A South American-Inspired blend of cilantro, garlic, and red and black peppers.

April (Marion)

• 0 Review
  • Upload
  • 5 Comments
10/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

The Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade from McCormick Grill Mates had a wonderful taste, it aroma was amazing as well. I will be buying this again!

kim (Akron)

• 226 Comments
9/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

very simple way to mariande your food and very tasty if you love to grill we would defintley recommand this for you all of mccormiks products are the best i buy even just the seasoniung they have now to use all the time on my dinners but this one is a must also definely recommand this very simple very convient

arisbel (Bronx)

• 14 Comments
9/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

good taste not as much as i was expecting but it was alright

Jeff (Flushing)

• 487 Comments
1/2/2018 Home Tested with free product

I HAVE BEEN USING GRILL MATES FOR YEAR AND THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FLAVORS. I LOVE IT

karen (East Hampton)

• 79 Comments
12/7/2017 Home Tested with free product

This is definetly a Brazilian tasting spice profile which is spicy but I found it very SALTY. We try to buy low salt options usually anyway so maybe we are biased.

tracey (Defiance)

• 251 Comments
11/19/2017 Home Tested with free product

i have try this and it amazing and i have use it a lot in my cooking

Debbie (MIAMI LAKES)

• 19 Comments
11/14/2017 Home Tested with free product

Makes any meat taste great on the grill. Love this product.

Sara (Bay City)

• 117 Comments
10/30/2017 Home Tested with free product

McCormick Grill Mates Brazilian steakhouse marinade was packed with flavorful!! I could really taste the cilantro and garlic~ YUMMY!! I highly recommend it if you like spicy added to your meats!!

kathryn (Marlton)

• 2 Uploads
  • 253 Comments
10/14/2017 Home Tested with free product

McCormick Grill Mates Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade is a great simple way to add flavor and taste to your steak but also simple to and quick to use. It has great taste that is not too salty but full of flavor

Jillian (Port Saint Lucie)

• 26 Comments
9/9/2017 Home Tested with free product

I have been using McCormick Grill Mates seasoning packets for years now. I get excited when new flavors appear on the shelf. I tried the Brazilian Steakhouse flavor once because it was new. I was not sure what to expect. I used it on chicken. I read the ingredients to check for anything spicy, but I don't recall what I saw. I can say now I don't like cilantro, so that's probably what turned me off about the taste. I know many people do like cilantro, and this would be great for any cut of meat or poultry. I marinate my meats overnight for the best flavor, and it's always tender and juicy when I use olive oil in the mix.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours