4.9 5 0 113 113 Tennessee smokehouse BBQ rub

12/16/2018
Rub
The rub was pretty good not much to complain about.
9/12/2018
seasoning
we buy this all thee time now mc cormik makes some of the best seasoings easy to use and very tasty loved by the whole family if is mcormik i am usually the first person to try them products becausei have had such good luck with all there seasonings love it and i would recmmand it highly
5/25/2018
I AM A BIG FAN OF RUBS. THIS IS REALLY SMOKY AND TASTY. IT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE AT A BARBECUE JOINT.
5/16/2018
I have tried these products and would definitely recommend them. They give a nice, even, bold flavor to meats. McCormick has always made quality spices, sauces, etc. I would say they’ve even stepped up their game. I’m pleased to serve just about all McCormick food products to my family. They are a nice, tasty addition. They take food from bland to Blast, Sincerely, Bridget Peet
4/28/2018
McCormick has the best flavors of rubs for grilling out! My favorite is the rub for hamburgers but they all taste great.
1/24/2018
Love the Grill Mates by McCormick. Always in my pantry..
1/24/2018
My go to seasoning brand. Just like other flavors tastes wonderful. Great smoky flavor and the BBQ sauce is tangy. I would use again and would recommend.
1/8/2018
This is great,flavor of this is exceptional,bold ,great taste,great for BBQ's,grill.Try you will love
11/3/2017
I love the McCormick Grill Mates, they taste great. They're also really good to use in the oven and on steak when you cook it in a skillet.
10/30/2017
McCormick Grill Mates Tennessee Smokehouse BBQ rub was amazing!! It gave my steaks and chicken breast so much flavor!! Smoky and sweet~ PERFECT!! DEFINITELY recommend this product!!
2/27/2015
These little packets are Full of flavor! Pick a flavor..any flavor..delicious and easy.
10/13/2014
Love this rub, and love all the McCormick rubs. I am a true fan of rubs and love trying new flavors all the time.
9/11/2014
this was a great flavor. We enjoyed it and found ourselves craving it often.
8/6/2014
I LOVE THESE! I use them every time I grill(alongwith a few of my own secret ingredients) and my family loves everything. Don't stop making these!
8/6/2014
These are great for products on the grill. Many different varieties and styles. I would just watch the sodium count if you are watching your daily intake. Otherwise, love the products.