4.4 5 0 135 135 Whether it’s for you or someone you love, Medikyu serves as a reminder for when it’s time to take your dose and alerts all users whenever a schedule is missed.

17/07/2019
My husband takes medication daily. It helped remind me when to give it to him.
16/07/2019
I had a hard time trying to get it to work. It wouldn’t let me know what time to take my meds. And then when I got that working the alarm would go off after I took my meds. Got that stopped. It’s worked great ever since. Love that’s it’s a big bottle to fill a good amount of my meds. And with the child proof cap I don’t have to worry about it getting opened by a child.
13/07/2019
I use this for birth control pills which you should never forget. It helps me take them everyday and at the same time. Such a good idea and I love that I can know if I took a pill or not for sure because it tracks when i open it. Brilliant idea!
12/07/2019
A great reminder to take medication or vitamins. Would work well for the elderly or anyone who has trouble remembering to take medication
11/07/2019
It's alright. Honestly, I don't think I'm used to it.
02/07/2019
This is pretty cool, never thought of having a vitamin reminder. Helps you remember to take your essential vitamins on a daily basis
27/06/2019
This is a great product. I always forget to take my medications. This alerts me that I haven't taken it yet. Love this!!
27/06/2019
i think this is a great product that helps you remember to take your meds.
25/06/2019
I looked forward to receiving the Medikyu from Hometester as I am always having an "OH NO" I forgot my medicine and then having to worry while it takes effect. The appwas fairly easy for me aaaaaand although I will continue to use it,I would not think its a good item for elderly The Medikyu is an ok product for younger people, Figuring it all out for older people would be quite a challenge for older people who really need the Medikyu
23/06/2019
I like the fact that it reminds you to take your medicine. Light and sound now how can you not forget. Had already come in handy. Also like the fact that you can download an app to your phone as well. Will be letting others know about this product
20/06/2019
It hold all of my medications nicely. My only problem is that it is very bulky..
20/06/2019
This little gadget is a lifesaver. I've always had trouble remembering to take my medicine and which ones I've already taken and which I haven't. This Medikyu does it all for me. The easy app takes away all of the guess work and does everything you need and tells you everything you need to know.
19/06/2019
The product concept is very good, but the lack of clear instructions made it difficult to figure out. Pros: The blinking light on the pill bottle cap was great. The sound alert provided a good reminder every 10 minutes, although it blended in with the sound of the microwave. Easy to enter my medicines using a dropdown list. Cons: Very little instruction provided. Needs a video giving detailed guidance in how to set the alerts, and when a Sync was necessary. FAQs could also include guidance on choosing settings. I was very frustrated trying to intuitively set the correct information, but not receive alerts.
19/06/2019
The audible tone is a great way to be reminded to take meds, and it was especially helpful in noting that meds have already been taken. It was a relief to not wonder "did I take this morning's dose already?". The app was fairly easy to download and use as well. My only complaint is that the bottle cap was not always easy to open; for those with arthritis or weaker hands, it could be troublesome.
19/06/2019
Great pill reminder system. Easy to set up and a breeze to use. Holds charge for a very long time (I.e. I haven’t charged at all since removing it from the box). Will definitely recommend to others.