method® Power Dish Dishwasher Detergent Packs

4.6 5 0 9 9 With great power comes clean dishes.
method® Power Dish Dishwasher Detergent Packs

31/01/2022
I love these products, very good I love the products from this brand and always recommend it
02/09/2021
Great product.
My friend brought this for me from USA to try because she was just impressed how good they are. Of course they didn't disappointed me either. They remove all the the dirt and they never leave any residue.
12/02/2020
Just as good as name brand
I just bought these for the first time and I will continue to buy them! They work great just as good as name brand pods for a cheaper price! Can't go wrong with these.
03/01/2020
Average
I bought this at Target on sale. Works just as well as other generic brands.
10/04/2019
Great Product
Everytime Ive used this brand ive been blown away. I like that its eco friendly- kid safe and it gets the job done better than other brands in my opinion.
27/03/2019
DISH
THIS WORKS VERY WELL. IT GETS OFF THE TOUGH DIRT AND NEVER LEAVES ANY RESIDE.
26/03/2019
You can't go wrong with Method products and this is just another great product!
26/03/2019
I love Method!
Another great Method product that does not disappoint. I have been using Method products for a while now and decided to give these guys a try. I wish I would have tried these out a lot sooner. They leave my dishes sparkly clean, no weird residue you sometimes get with some dishwasher pods/packs. Definitely made the switch to these for my Dishwasher.