4.3 5 0 6 6 Mike and Ike Paradise Punch 3-in-1 Hair + Body Wash is described as a shampoo, conditioner and body wash in one. It has a fragrance that will remind users of the America's favorite candy. It retails in a 14-fl. oz. pack.
Mike and Ike Paradise Punch 3-in-1 Hair + Body Wash

29/07/2020
Kids approved BUT...
My kids really like it i am pretty sure because of the packaging and smell but makes my girls hair feel dry and stringy. My daughters have different hair types one has thick, long And straight hair my other daughter has curly, thin/fine and medium length hair
24/07/2020
Kids loved it
Smells great kids loved it!! Wasn’t the best hair conditioner is the only reason I didn’t give 5 stars
12/07/2020
Yes mom
My daughter was the one who actually found this and asked me to buy it. An I'm not big on buying brands like this. But when I say this is gentle an cleans very well vs your name brand products. She loves it I love it.
09/06/2020
Mike & Ike
Mike and Ike Paradise Punch 3-in-1 Hair + Body Wash. This has a fantastic smell
08/06/2020
⁵❤💜
You are going to fall in love with the smell of this tootie fruity body wash!!Enjoy 💜
17/04/2020
Smells great
My grandkids loved it. They said it smelled so good. It worked well as they had no knots after washing their hair and lathered well
21/06/2020
I've seen all type of 3 in 1 like this air heads etc im sure it for kids
07/06/2020
I am the first test for product in this website pleased send the product on my delivery