Milano Pumpkin Spice Flavored Cookies - 7oz

4.7 5 0 22 22 LIMITED EDITION FLAVOR: Pumpkin Spice cookies are a fall treat LUXURIOUS FLAVOR: Pumpkin spices and rich milk chocolate pair up for sweet indulgence CRISP AND DELICATE: Milano® baked cookies are crisp in texture and delicate in flavor SAVE SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF®: Set aside time during your day to put yourself first and indulge with Pepperidge Farm® Milano® cookie 15 COOKIES: Per 7 ounce bag of Milano cookies
Milano Pumpkin Spice Flavored Cookies - 7oz

23/08/2022
The Pumpkin Spice >>>>
As we approach Pumpkin Spice season, I think the Pepperidge Farm Milano Pumpkin Spice cookies are perfect for the occasion. You get all of the amazing textural & flavorful perks of the Milano cookie with the perfect pumpkin spice flavor! Perfect for curling under your favorite cozy blanket with a sweet moment for yourself.
12/02/2022
Delicious fall snack!
These cookies in general are amazing, but I love this pumpkin fall variety! Super great snack I crave!
08/01/2022
Perfect Snack
If you're looking for a quick bite or snack, these are the cookies that will give you that bite. They're not overpowering with pumpkin flavor so, the chocolate and pumpkin don't fight each other. Milano cookies are always good but, this one with pumpkin is great.
07/12/2021
Milano
Hands down that this is one of the best snacks that I have tried, it is always fresh tasting never stale. Comes in a convenient little package of it's own which makes taking these on the go a breeze.
30/06/2021
Yummy cookies
I love Milano cookies, I haven't tried the Pumpkin spice but I love the Dark Chocolate ones. Really I love all the Pepperidge Farm cookies. They are so fresh and homemade tasting.
30/06/2021
Yum yum
The best crunchy , great flavor rip in your coffee type nice and small perfect snack love love flavor the color and texture the best also perfect for teas definitely recommend
25/06/2021
Love PF Milano Cookies
PF Milano Cookies are one of the few I usually purchase, basically because they are the best. I tried the Pumpkin Spice Milano and they did not disappoint. They were delicious. Can definitely taste the pumpkin flavor.
09/06/2021
MILANO
MILAN'S are fantastic cookies. I am not a fan of pumpkin spice.
04/02/2021
Pumpkin season
I so love fall, I love pumpkin everything, when these cookies came out I was just so over excited they were so good, they taste so good with those nice cup of coffee when you’re just relaxing, why lie, they’re just good at any time, I have purchased these several times through the company website and at the store when I can find them they do sell out very quickly, I take them to parties at work, I have them at home everybody enjoys them I love telling everybody about them because not a lot of people have heard of them, they have now. Flaky buttery crust, with the slight hint of dark chocolate, and the pumpkin flavor oh my goodness highly recommended giving your taste buds something to talk about.
23/01/2021
Ugh
Not everything is good with pumpkin in it. Most Milano cookies are good and tasty . A friend brought these to our card club . Not a good taste to me
03/10/2020
Best Pumpkin Treat
These cookies are amazing great tasting pumpkin taste. I highly recommend these quality cookies
Milano cookie reveiws
Delicious!These Milano cookies are my favorite. They are so delicious i love them .Can not get enough.
Pumpkin Spice milano
I love these pumpkin spice Milano cookies. Reminds me of the chocolate oranges they come out with a Christmas only these taste much better.
So delicious!
These Milano cookies are my favorite during the fall and winter season. I love the pumpkin spice. Such a delicious and indulgent treat. Love taking them while sipping my coffee!
Delicious and satisfying
The pumpkin flavor is smooth and delicious. I was already in love with Milano cookies, and the pumpkin took it over the top.