4.7 5 0 9 9 An overnight lip mask that replenishes, hydrates, and calms, so you wake up to smoother, softer-, plumper-looking lips.
Milk Makeup: Melatonin Overnight Lip Mask

24/05/2020
Lightweight
This product is lightweight and works well! Small and compact but a little goes a long way! Will definitely get more when I am running low!
23/05/2020
...
Senti el cambio en mis labios desde que utilice este producto muy eficaz
22/05/2020
Lip over night cream
This works wonderfully when your lips are dry and need extra moisture
21/05/2020
Yum
Overall I really like this night lip mask it has really rejuvenated my lips and added an extra bounce to my pout.I really appreciate the entire ingredients listed.
Muy bueno
Lo probaré me ase mucha falta ami se me dañan mucho los labios
20/05/2020
Milk makeup melatonin lip mask
I am quite pleased with this lip mask it’s a thick texture with some grit in it with a light floral scent to it, it’s hydrating and exfoliating at the same time and has melatonin. Love this❣️
17/05/2020
amazing!!
it’s an amazing product & i love it so much !! because it’s soft & i like how it feels around my lips :) better scent :) and more softer
15/05/2020
Super great for lips! Love how moisturizing it is ❤️
08/05/2020
Milk Lip Mask
Not only does it hydrate your lips and make them look fuller but most of all it is alcohol free, phthalates free, silicone free, dye free, sulfate free, oil free, gluten free, talc free and is vegan making it an all natural product
25/05/2020
I’m really interested in buying this, unfortunately having seeing it in my area! But excited to try it once it comes to my local store(s)!
25/05/2020
Suena increible deseo probarla suena como una buena solucion para el insomnio Hay que probarlo
22/05/2020
I would like to try it for a better care of my lips
21/05/2020
Me gustaría este producto para los labios gracias.
undefined
Me gustaría probarlo .e escuchado que es bueno.quiero tenerlo
18/05/2020
I would love to try this product ive been told about it how good its and i need to try it for myself