Mint Condition Tingling Scalp Conditioner

4.2 5 0 51 51 You''re already applying moisturizer to your face, so why are you ignoring your scalp? Mint Condition aids thirsty and dry scalps (especially scalps under weaves and in braids!), helping them feel more refreshed and moisturized. Formulated to quickly absorb, the tri-touch applicator gets in deep to help seal in moisture without leaving product buildup behind. Use after Master Cleanse or whenever you need to bring your scalp back to its most pristine state.
Mint Condition Tingling Scalp Conditioner

13/08/2020
Works Great! Easy to apply!
To me this was an amazing experience! Cleaned my scalp quickly the scent last for days! I absolutely love this product ! Coolest part for me was the bottle cap that made it so simple to apply!
Mint Condition Scalp Conditioner
The Mint Condition Tingling Scalp Conditioner is great! I love the fact that it is infused with Shea Butter, Aloe, Eucalyptus Oil and Peppermint. It has worked great for my dry scalp. It absorbs quickly and is very moisturizing. I was expecting a stronger mint fragrance, but it does have a nice, light scent. It is for all hair types and is made with natural ingredients.
Calming conditioner for dandruff
I like that it has the applicator on top of the bottle. It makes it easier for me to use on my thick hair. I loved that it calms my scalp down after putting it on.
Refreshing and Invigorating
I lovvvvvveeed using the tingling conditioner. It felt very refreshing and invigorating!
11/08/2020
Tingly, cooling scalp, soft amazing hair
I love this conditioner! It makes my scalp feel super tingly and refreshed, and my hair feels super soft. I would definitely recommend it!
Irritating
This had a strong medicinal scent that gives me a headache when mixed with the cleanser.This ended up irritating my scalp.
Great targeted scalp conditioner
I liked this scalp conditioner, it's nice to find products that are targeted specifically for the scalp. The tingling sensation was nice as well. Would definitely recommend.
Works great
Definitely a great conditioner really softens up my hair and great scalp treatment to make my hair feels healthier
Conditioner smells really good
I have dry scalp even in the summer so this scalp conditioner really helped moisturize my scalp and smells good too.
10/08/2020
Shiny
My hair had never looked so good until I used this.
09/08/2020
Consider trying
This product made my hair so smooth. It was easy to apply. The nozzle for it worked great putting the product onto your scalp. It doesn’t have a strong overwhelming smell. It was easy to wash off your hair.
08/08/2020
Refreshing
Im was really impressed with the Mint Condition Tingling Scalp Condition. It feels so good and fresh when on scalp. My Hair and scalp felt very clean and fresh
07/08/2020
Love the tingle!
I am 100% here for this tingling scalp conditioner. I use this three times a week and it not only smells amazing but it feels amazing!
06/08/2020
You’ve got to try it
I loved the Mint Condition Tingling Scalp Conditioner. It really leaves the scalp feeling refreshed and different, cleaner.. if feels like the skin on my scalp is breathing again. A really nice product that I’ve been bragging about to all my friends since I tried it. Simply amazing
06/08/2020
Clean and smooth
Mint Condition Tingling Scalp Conditioner left my hair and scalp feeling with a soothing mint feeling. It did not weigh down my hair like most conditioner.