Mirror Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6 iPhone 6s iPhone 7 iPhone 8

Mirror Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6 iPhone 6s iPhone 7 iPhone 8

01/06/2020
Great protector
Great fit and looks great. It provides excellent protection.
30/05/2020
Great fit
Goes on easy, looks really nice, fit great on my iPhone 7
28/05/2020
Excellent screen protector
This is a great screen protector. It was easy to install and is really sturdy. The mirror aspect works really well!
23/05/2020
awesome screen protector
Protect onn Mirror glass screen protector I got to try on my iPhone 6s. My phone looks so good with the mirror finish. I can see my face too. It was easy to apply the screen protector on iPhone. I would definitely buy this again.
23/05/2020
Love it!
This screen protector is amazing. It went on incredibly easy, with no bubbles at all. I love the fact that it looks like a mirror when your phone screen is off, and then it looks like a regular screen protector when you light your screen up. I love this screen protector. I highly recommend it.
20/05/2020
There are better screen protectors
While this screen protector does indeed allow you to see the difference between lit up and off, the mirrored finish is distracting, especially when using in the car on a sunny day. I am very careful with my phone, but the screen started chipping around the edges.
Mirror
Product was exactly as I expected. I have an iPhone 6s and it fit perfectly.
Nice product!
Worked great! Not only did it do a good job as screen protector (no scratches, etc.), but it doubled as a mirror. I found myself using it for quick makeup checks, and also to see behind me. It is also very inexpensive! I really like this product- you should give it a try!
Security and Safety!!
The glass mirror cover works great for privacy when you are using your phone especially using banking or other apps that you do not want others seeing. Highly recommend due to security and strength of the glass cover. I am no longer worried my screen will crack and I will have to pay $100 to get it fixed.
20/05/2020
excellent screen protector, stylish.
This mirror glass screen protector is much more stylish than just the regular glass protector. It made my iphone 6 looked brand new. It is very easy to install and is very affordable.
Clear mirror
It is a very strong screen protector. When scene is locked mirror is super nice and clear. The only issue is when using my phone outdoors I can still see the reflection on the screen making it hard to see screen content.
Great mirror screen
Very unique mirror glass screen protector. Fits perfectly in my iPhone 7. Unlike other mirror screen protector I had tried before, this one do not dim the screen as much. Provides absolute clarity and with the extra advantage of mirror. Love it
Mirror look
I think the instructions could have been Better. I put them on before so I knew how to do it. Once on my phone I really liked the look. Once I turned on phone it was easy to see the screen. Once off it went to the mirror look. My gf seen it and now wants one now
17/05/2020
satisfied- matched discription
i was hoping that it would be more of a privacy screen, bit it works well, and does act as a mirror when screen is not on.
17/05/2020
Mirrored Screen Protector🤔🤩I love it!!
This is probably one of the best, if not THE BEST screen protector I have ever tried!!! When I first removed it from the package, I already knew then that this was going to be nothing like any other screen protector I ever used. It is extremely durable, strong, and you can tell the level of protection it's going to provide when you see it. I put the screen protector on my iPhone 7 & it fit amazingly. I didn't have any trouble attaching it to the phone. The process was easy, and it lined up perfectly with the phone. Let's not forget a brilliant asset to this screen protector...I won't have to ever turn on my camera just to look at myself with the mirrored technology. When I turn my phone on to make a call or play a game you can't even tell it's mirrored, but when I turn my phone off or it falls asleep I have a great mirror to check myself with. I absolutely love it & so would you!!! I would absolutely recommend these to everybody!! 🤗🤗