M&M'S Fudge Brownie Sharing Size Chocolate Candy

4.5 5 0 333 333 Experience everything you love about homemade brownies without even turning on the oven. Introducing M&M'S Fudge Brownie Chocolate Candies. These innovative treats have delightful notes of freshly baked brownies in a fudgy, chewy center, no baking necessary. With a colorful candy shell, these bite-size pieces are made for sharing. Stock up on tasty chocolates to enjoy on the go, as an after-dinner dessert or as a midday treat at the office. Whether you unveil these delicious M&M'S Chocolate Candies at movie night or pass them around the break room, everyone will be delighted to taste the pure bliss that is the soft, chewy texture inside M&M’S Fudge Brownie Chocolate Candies. There’s plenty of flavorful brownie taste to go around. Fill the candy bowl at the front desk or stock up your pantry at home so you never run out of this unique M&M’S Candy flavor.
M&M'S Fudge Brownie Sharing Size Chocolate Candy

19/06/2021
Taste of Fresh baked gooey goodness
I absolutely loved these M & M's Fudge brownie in the "quote on quote" sharing size. I say that because their was not much sharing going on while I ate these. I eat my no share candy in the bathroom away from kids and this was a no share kind of snack!
Not good
Didn’t like the flavor of these . Left a bad after taste
Flavorful M&M brownie taste GREAT
This new product m&m came out with Fudge Brownie Chocolate Candies. This is the bomb taste great Fudge Brownie Chocolate a whole new thing about candies. They should put a little chocolate syrup in it . I think it would taste great. keep up the good work m&m.
M&m's
Omg!!! These are so yummy!😀 taste just like brownies
LOVE
These taste amazing!! I've had them 3 times so far and definitely want to eat them again! I highly recommend them! Plus the little M and M lady is so cute for the packaging! Definitely taste like a chocolate brownie!
Yum!
I love these! You can eat quite a few and easily keep the calories low. They are super chocolaty and pack a rich and savory fudge flavor. Perfect portion sizes for those watching their waist line.
family love it
I'm not a fan of candies, but my family love this M&M fudge Brownie they try the regular kind of M&M but this brownie is the best, they say they love it, the chocolate and brownie flavor together make it extra good.
So good
Love them so good.one of my favorite. Will most definitely buy again
Good but not my fav
These M&Ms are great for a chocolate lover. I prefer some lighter M&M like the pretzel but very gooey and delish!
amazing
I think these are by far my favorite M&M's. They really hit the sweet spot whenever I am in the mood for a brownie, without being overbearing. 10/10 would recommend to all my friends and family.
M & M's fudge brownie
I love brownies they are my fave go to so naturally I had to try these. I wasnt ery happy with the taste. Personally I dont think they were rich enough and just overall Blah
Nice little treat
I LOVE Brownies and I LOVE M&M's. While these are good, I thought they would be a little better. They are still delicious but for now I will stick with my Peanut Butter M&M's.
Love!!!
They literally taste like your taste buds are having a party! Perfect! LOVED!
17/06/2021
From the crunch of the outer shell to the chewy, rich brownie center, these are the ultimate chocolate overload for any sweet tooth!
Fudge
I tried the fudge M & M s. The hard shell and colors are just like the rest of the m&m's. The center is softer and has a brownie texture and taste. Nice change. Enjoyed the treat.