M&M'S® Milk Chocolate Bar

4.7 5 0 297 297 Creamy, smooth milk chocolate sprinkled with M&M'S® MINIS Milk Chocolate Candies creates an irresistible crunch that, well, raises the chocolate bar to an M&M'S® level
M&M'S® Milk Chocolate Bar

13/04/2022
I loved this
My local grocery store only had these for a short period around Christmas, so I only really got to try one of these once, but I really liked it. Something about the M&M's really added the much-needed textural experience while also keeping the mostly-chocolate experience. (As opposed to adding nuts, which kind of changes the flavor.)
29/03/2022
Not my favorite
I like melt in your mouth chocolate and I think that having the m&Ms inside of a chocolate bar kind of ruin that for me. I love both, but I actually prefer eating the m&Ms and the chocolate bar separately rather than all mixed into one.
21/03/2022
So delicious!!
I love m & ms and these are so delicious, they taste good!!
06/03/2022
Different
If you like m&m and chocolate, you have to try this ! It's very different but it tastes great.
17/02/2022
This candy bar is delicious...so go get you one if ur a chocolate lover
15/02/2022
Mini M&Ms for the Win
If you love the taste of mini m&ms you need to try this candy bar out. I saw it while I was in a store and had to put it in my cart. I love the way mini m&ms tastes so when it's inside this chocolate bar it's even better. The bar is also really big too which is great.
08/02/2022
Unique chocolate bar
I like M&Ms. So I found this hidden gem in the M&M world. They are actually unique and tasted pretty good. Great for chocolate lovers. I can't finish the entire bar so I shared with my husband. Kinda wish they had it more easier to break into squares but other than that I'd buy these again.
03/02/2022
Lower than my expectations
Upon seeing this, it looked so deliscious on the shelf so I had to pick it up. Unfortunatly it did not meet my expectations, but that does not mean it was bad! It actually was quite good, just not with enough m&ms in it!
03/02/2022
M & M Chocolate Bar
I love chocolate, almost anything chocolate. I prefer peanut M&M's. I would rather eat my M&M's alone and not with a bar.
01/02/2022
Love
My teen boys and I all love these bars! It is a chocolate bar and M&M's all rolled into one. What is there not to love...
01/02/2022
LOVE IT!!
I was so excited to see m&m added this back on the market! They’re so delicious and the chocolate is the perfect amount of creamy.
25/01/2022
chocolate bar
This is a new and different product. Has a great taste.
18/01/2022
Chocolately delicious!
If you love a chocolate bar and also the great taste of M & Ms, this is for you! Perfect combo!
11/01/2022
Tasty treat
Was very surprised at how good this tasted. The crunch with the M&M’s and chocolate together was just perfect. The whole family loved it…. Perfect, Will buy again.
10/01/2022
Love m&m chocolate
Wow! Impressed. A bar that is easy to eat with my favorite candy. So nice to eat it without spilling and my kids loved it! Such a great idea! So sweet delicious. Can bring them anywhere.