4.8 5 0 16 16 MOON Activated Charcoal Whitening Fluoride-Free Mouth Rinse takes mouthwash to another level. This is not your average activated charcoal mouthwash: Clean, soothe and revitalize your mouth without the messy sink.

8/18/2019
Goodness
Whitens teeth better than teeth whitening stripes.It is good for us and for teeth sensitivity
8/17/2019
Refreshing
This product is marvelous. My breath so clean. My teeth the difference in the way the texture felt was amazing. I would truly recommend this product.
8/17/2019
Worth the purchase
Whitens teeth better than teeth whitening stripes. Does not bother my sensitive teeth. Leaves you mouth feeling super clean without any irratation to face.
8/16/2019
MOON Activated Charcoal Whitening
MOON Activated Charcoal Whitening Fluoride-Free Lunar Peppermint Mouth Rinse MOON Activated Charcoal Whitening Fluoride-Free Mouth Rinse takes mouthwash to another level. This is not your average activated charcoal mouthwash: Clean, soothe and revitalize your mouth without the messy sink.
8/12/2019
Very Very nice product face are look whitening
Very Very nice product face are look whitening and 5star
8/12/2019
this producat is very excellent and smel is very nice
ye prouduct very nice iski kushboo achch or iski smel pr ladkiya diwani hai
8/11/2019
Best
To be a part of polluted city,. It helps to clean up my face's dirt nd pollution which further prevent pimples. Activated charcoal is the powerful thing in it .
8/11/2019
Works wonderfully
I have a problem with dry mouth or HAD a problem until I invested in this product. When using it with charcoal toothpaste my teeth get SUPER WHITE!!
8/3/2019
really works like it says
not expensive but should be for how well this works i love this and will continue to buy this every week,i liked the style of the bottle and the smell was great. i have recommended this to family and friends.
8/2/2019
Good product
I bought the whole set I like the fact it doesn’t sting my mouth and the toothpaste is great I haven’t tried the whiting pen yet
8/18/2019
Would like to try. Looks like it would be a good product.
8/10/2019
8/9/2019
I always wonted to try whiting teeth product I heard this product do wonders on your teeth and I hope one day I get to try this product out and. I also hope everyone do to . thanks for everything
8/9/2019
I love absolutely everything I have read about this mouth wash so far,and I would love to try it out before purchasing it in store.
8/4/2019
I havent trying but im willing to try it :) and it seems like might be spence